So..why haven't the crowns been modified?
And I don't mean visually , last year people BEGGED the devs to make them usable over other heads, I even suggested making them a special charm, why haven't we advanced on this in the last year..?
And I don't mean visually , last year people BEGGED the devs to make them usable over other heads, I even suggested making them a special charm, why haven't we advanced on this in the last year..?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Copyright, I would assume. I know if I were a license holder, I wouldn't want those weird-looking things over my licensed characters.
Not really. They're just cosmetics.
Cosmetics change the way a character looks and requires approval by the license holders. That's why the crowns are only for non-licensed characters.
You cant use them on licensed characters anyways, forgive me if I'm wrong but I don't think that's what OP was talking about
Ah... well, that would require WORK. So that's why they haven't changed
No, I was talking about them being stuck on a default head only
That's what I thought, and I agree its dumb