Last Patch that wasnt broken

Can anyone remember? Because I can't. I escaped as a survivor after gathering a crown and didnt get a crown. I was really thinking itd be hard to mess this one up since it was essentially a copy paste of last year. they proved me wrong

Comments

  • Last mid patch was pretty solid. Not counting that uh....I don't remember.

  • @Peppa_Pigsaw said:

    Last mid patch was pretty solid. Not counting that uh....I don't remember.

    nah they had to disable maps because they screwed them up

  • @ArchAbhor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2322631#Comment_2322631

    nah they had to disable maps because they screwed them up

    Oh yeah, I forgot about that, nevermind then lmao

  • Maybe Chains of Hate (Deathslinger & Zarina)?

    I can't remember any big issues that popped up around that time. At least nothing that was so bad as to actively detract from the average match. I guess they nerfed the bajeezus out of most of the new perks and introduced breakable walls back then, but that was about it.


    I think Silent Hill may have also been pretty okay, but we did have some 4th-Year Anniversary hiccups and PH had to get some balance changes shortly after his release. Plus Midwich (ugh).

  • @APoipleTurtle said:

    Maybe Chains of Hate (Deathslinger & Zarina)?

    I can't remember any big issues that popped up around that time. At least nothing that was so bad as to actively detract from the average match. I guess they nerfed the bajeezus out of most of the new perks and introduced breakable walls back then, but that was about it.

    I think Silent Hill may have also been pretty okay, but we did have some 4th-Year Anniversary hiccups and PH had to get some balance changes shortly after his release. Plus Midwich (ugh).

    i love midwich

  • I never had issues that made me stop playing until this chapter. Whenever I took a break I did it because I got bored. Never was the game unplayable for me until now.

    Sure it had issues but performance wise nothing that was this bad.

  • The silent hill chapter went okay, but they did mess up the 4th anniversary event (cakes didn't stack, sound familiar? Bugs are now features!!)

    Completely broken updates were the exception a year ago. Most were fine. Now it's a miracle that the game even starts after they change anything.

  • I think it was Chains of Hate, I could be wrong though.

  • Blight's update was also pretty tame when it came to bugs as far as I remember. The first real disaster since legion's update were the twins but from there it went downhill fast