What's your cake count?
Currently just hit 50 cakes total on Demogorgon!
Currently just hit 50 cakes total on Demogorgon!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are u blessed by the RNG gods to not have problems with this update?
I only have 10 cakes right now on my main Survivor and I put half a million Bloodpoints on her.
I'm not even joking.
I'd get a screenshot of it but I'm too lazy to open up DBD right now.
32 for 2.5 mln BPs spent
Killers have it way easier to get cakes. I went 5 level 50 bloodwebs in a row with no cakes. Yes I got flashlights and med kits but who cares about those, they are exactly the same as last year. Give survivors more cakes!
Yeah killers much easier, I still have way to many on from the fourth year so this year survivors only. Much harder though
I thankfully am also not being effected (30 cakes on nemesis). However I'm not playing as I'm bummed out about the event
I'm getting between 1-3 cakes per bloodweb on Demo, non-prestiged Level 50
Does not matter how many killers get if the survivors don't get any. Multiple cakes played is big BP share the wealth BHVR and give the survivors some cake.
Also give pyramid head back his cake. Boy is flat as a chopping board now!
I spent 2,8mil and have 41 cakes. I was getting event items too but I don't really care about those, just cakes
Same here, been getting 1-3 cakes on wraith too per bloodweb.