Been kicked out from spending BP twice, gives this message

image.png

Also just got into a lobby and it's 300 ping?

image.png

Finally got into a match and I think i'm stuck on an infinite loading screen... been waiting about 4-5 mins so far. This is going well.

image.png


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Got the same problem

  • Same.


    What did we expect tho?

  • Now I get into a lobby and it's almost 300 ping... #########?

    image.png


  • I got that problem twice. It consumed all the BP I'd spent on that web but when I logged back on, the web was brand new and the BP was gone.

  • I'm getting the same error message as well

  • Same. I'm watching Probzzz and he's had the same error twice on stream since the event.

  • I've had this problem too.

    I've also played 3v1 games from start to finish. It's a very weird error...

    Might be a new thing tbh.

    I recommend putting it in the technical issues part of the forum. I submitted a ticket after I was recommended to do so.

    Here's my post:

    @Pilot said:

    1st Error

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/7EPUFPNX5ON7/image.png

    2nd Error

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/A58MO7JA1Q53/image.png

    No idea what's causing it. I've had it happen to me 2-3 times in the last 3 weeks or so. Happens mostly when I'm playing at night or late at night. Say somewhere around 22:00 until 3:00 or 10 PM until 3 AM. This never happens in the morning or during the day. Happened on both sides. Last night however it was an exception, it did not happen once, twice but it happened about 4 times, one after the other.

    What would happen is I start to teleport backward aggressively every second or so for 30 seconds up to a minute and a half, until I get kicked & saying that a network connection is necessary or rarely it would stabilize & resume the gameplay. The other players have said that it looked like I was walking face-first into a wall.

    I've also had quite a few crashes here and there which did not happen in the last 7-8 months. The Crash report also crashed when trying to submit...

    ------

    Specs: Laptop

    GPU: GTX 1050 4GB

    CPU: I5-7300HQ 2.50 GHz

    RAM: 8 GB Ramaxel

    OS: Windows 10

    64 Bit

    Log from 26.06.2021 - 04:46 / 4:46 AM

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/N06D2RW56XYO/deadbydaylight.log


  • PERFECT. This game just keeps getting better by the second

  • We have notified the team about this, I don't have more information than that right now I'm afraid.

  • @Mandy said:

    We have notified the team about this, I don't have more information than that right now I'm afraid.

    That's not the only error that pops, sometimes it also says something along the lines of "the game couldn't save your progress, please restart".

    I'll attach a screenshot next time I see this abomination.

    Upd.: didn't happen again

  • yeah happened to me