RPD map is active
Surprise surprise!
Surprise surprise!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I missed this map so much. . thank you for sharing so quick ~
@Phasmamain get the fallout shelter.
In a complete coincidence my blight isn't feeling well today so demo and plague will be filling in for him
I don’t know why they’re disabling the map offering though
Sigh
Thank you! I missed it at launch so hopefully I can finally play it
My internet isn't feeling so good...
hmmmm taking bets on they fixed nothing about the map and enabled it to try and take the heat off garbage performance.....leading to more performance issues when people get the map.
Yikes..
Thank god, I love that map.
Last time I was there I was getting chased by Nemesis in that blue/ green looking corridor with the tiger in it. I was heading towards the exit since all the gens were done but he dc.
He probably crashed or something.
Ooo the new worst map is active, looks cool but plays awful. Wont be fun to play at all
Imagine burning cakes and you get that map.
New map is active
rejoice
Seems like my mobility & fun Killers will have unplanned vacation for today. Oh well...
This map feels like it was designed with maybe 4 or 5 killers in mind, and the rest get assaulted by it's ridiculous layout.
must be what it feels like to use internet explorer
Finally I can get the trophy for it and complete the RE chapter section.
unless the make it into the pool of more picked maps. Like usually one day I will get nothing but the game and corn maps, the next its lampkin and badham. It seems like their is a constant rotation of maps