The Fourth Year Med-Kit is now the Fifth Year Med-Kit?
I just realised that the Fourth Year Anniversary Med-Kit is now the Fifth Year Anniversary Med-Kit. I'm kinda sad now. I really hope this is a bug and not intended :(
EDIT: I saw that I accidentally wrote "Not" instead of "Now" in the title.

Comments
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wow, not even copy/paste, just a change of the name in the database?
Same thing for the Flashlight
On one side, great, now I don't have to worry about finding a way to giving a 4th year anniversary flashlight to my P3 jake
On the other side, dang it, I wanted a new item skin 😞
That sucks i kept a 4th anniversary flashlight medkit and toolbox because i wanted to keep one for each. Im a collector and this hurts.
it only changes the name of the event at the bottom right?
didn’t this already happen with the Halloween items as well?
on one side... any player can have special items and prestige without caring about losing them, and you don't need to be afraid of bringing it in a trial and losing it for n reasons. (since you can always get another one next year)
on the other hand, kinda sad it makes my collection less special.
I see this as a net positive
Same. Altho I never found any Fourth Year Toolboxes.
It's called an anniversary medkit. It for all anniversaries. Not just the 4th year
I don't know. I started playing DBD during the Fourth Year Anniversary, so I've only experienced 1 Halloween event. Altho I don't really think the Anniversary items are the same as the Halloween items. I feel like the Anniversary is more important and the items should be more exclusive. I would be happy if they just had the toolbox as the Fifth Year Item and didn't change the Flashlight and the Med-Kit.
Because that one didn't exist.
Yes. So nothing new.
BHVR took the words "recycled events and rewards" a little too literally.
Ohh, yea that's right. I didn't see that detail lol
I wish it was limited for the Fourth Anniversary tho
Well... that's lovely.
Sike, it ain't.