Servers on the moon.

Is anyone getting placed in yellow and even red servers as killer?

I did a speed test and it was normal and if i dodge enough lobbies then i will find a normal one.. what is going on?

Comments

  • This is gonna sound stupid but make sure, if you have a vpn, it isn't active.

    Asides from that, my games recently have been good. I guess dbd has decided that it hates you

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This is gonna sound stupid but make sure, if you have a vpn, it isn't active.

    Asides from that, my games recently have been good. I guess dbd has decided that it hates you

    No vpn. Just logged in and it will give me random servers. Just dodged 3 yellow and then got a green.

  • I live in Kazakhstan and I don't get other servers than yellow. It's always 115 ping.

    But my connection is good and stable, so my games as comfortable as I can get.

  • Sometimes it seems like if all Servers in your Region are occupied, the game will place you on a different Server.

    I am on EU-Servers, from time to time it happens that I have around 130 Ping, because I am placed on Servers far away. The interesting thing is that everyone in the Lobby will be from EU. It also happened one time with 300 Ping, the Killer was from Austria (so EU as well) and must have had around 300 Ping as well.

    So if this happens, you might just want to wait a few minutes before searching for a Match OR just try until the game puts you on a Server in your Region.