When are key changes coming again?

Mori changes happened on December 8th, 2020. You know, the one that made it to where you had to hook twice in order to use an Ebony or Ivory mori. Which was patch 4.4.1 in case anyone wants the exact patch it was.


It has been 6 months, half a year. But yet the only thing we have on key changes are "It's coming, we are working on it." That's what was said 6 months ago, but yet on the Anniversary live stream, another change to Moris was announced, we had a decent segment where one of the devs talked about it, until at the very end where "Don't worry, changes to keys are coming as well."


Ok, when? How hard would it be to balance keys? Why don't we have any information on it when these changes were said to be in development 6 months ago? Some transparency would be nice, especially since Franklins is now completely pointless against keys.

Comments

  • Is there anyone like me who barely used keys at all? I honestly can't even remember using them. I only know I did a few times in 3 years, some for the challenge I think.

  • People arent running red and purple keys enough imo. I think keys are very broken but that's just my opinion. Red or Purple Key with Left Behind is actually OP!

  • Well,the devs said they want to rework keys and moris into a basekit mechanic on the anniversary stream so i'm gonna guess at least 6+ months until we get any news regarding that

  • @QwQw said:

    2034.

    And we are being optimistic here.

  • The key "nerf" won't be what people expect it to be. Why? Because you don't introduce hatch offerings and nerf Franklin's, if you plan to nerf keys as much as moris.

  • @Shaped said:

    Is there anyone like me who barely used keys at all? I honestly can't even remember using them. I only know I did a few times in 3 years, some for the challenge I think.

    Well that's you. Everyone else abuses them.