I swear to bloody god, Déjà Vu should be mandatory until...

...until survivors manage to hit a certain consecutive quota of matches where they don’t hand the killer a 3 gen.

So tired of the amount of survivors in red ranks that do this!!! Déjà Vu should be locked into their builds, giving them only 3 slots to use.

Beginner perk my damn butt!!!

Comments

  • Hurts my brain when people hand the killer a 3 gen on azerovs resting place or other maps like it

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Hurts my brain when people hand the killer a 3 gen on azerovs resting place or other maps like it

    My brain is beyond hurting. It’s broken. I’m running around with Visionary trying to prevent this from happening, and then the next thing I know: screwed.

  • Im still mad, a match in Swamp, i worked HARD to stop a 3 gen from happening by getting rid of a gen that was literally 2 secs away from other two which cost me a hook stage, and my braindead teammates still managed to cause a different 3 gen in the end... after distracting the killer long enough they do managed to repair one... and freaking abandon me without a slimmer of doubt...

  • Even when the gens are not that hard to find I see people starting at the corners of the map and just doing gen after gen towards the center without leaving any to split.

    Some killers are not aware of the 3gen strat too since they push the survivors on the wrong sides and ruin it for themselves.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Hurts my brain when people hand the killer a 3 gen on azerovs resting place or other maps like it

    You cant blame them, those maps always spawn 4 Gen on 1 side / 1 mid / 2 on other side.

    There were match that Killer play only on 4Gen side (Suffo pit). Despite best effort that survivors down/hook and able finish a Gen, in the end they still 3 Gen. Plus Ruin also spawn on 4Gen side is salt on injuries.

    image.png

    Another match vs Doctor in Azarov, his Ruin was also on 4Gen side, and Corrupt intervention on the 2Gen side...Killer already win with RNG like that.

  • How would that help? Knowing where gens are won't stop them.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    How would that help? Knowing where gens are won't stop them.

    I know it won’t cure ALL the stupidity, but for those that continue to 3 gen EVEN with a mandatory locked in Déjà Vu, well then they’ll be stuck with the perk huh.

  • Yeah, some Survivors are turned on Autopilot and will do ever gen they see without thinking of a possible 3 gen. Once they're 3 gen'd they just circle around one area and crouch like they ARE on Autopilot.

    Sometimes I am questioning myself if I am not playing with bots accidentaly. No it can't be, even bots are better than some solos, which is sad.

  • Deja vu is seriously good. It's right up there with Windows of opportunity in terms of helping survivors get better at the basics. In this case, locating and completing the important gens.

  • @ukenicky said:

    Deja vu is seriously good. It's right up there with Windows of opportunity in terms of helping survivors get better at the basics. In this case, locating and completing the important gens.

    Exactly.

    I get annoyed with the “iT’s A bEginNer pErK” claims.

  • Nothing worse then leaving a gen 99d to prevent a 3 gen only to see a survivor run past you to finish it, ignoring your attempts to wave them away...

  • Sometimes I use it with a map + crystal bead when I'm playing with my friends and running a map build.

    Along with Detectives Hunch I can show my team literally everything lol

    There's a lot of "beginner"/off meta perks that can definitely be applied to intermediate and advanced play.