We're Gonna Live Forever Perk - leads to everyone rushing the hooked survivor
Doesn't matter if the hooked as Kindred. It just seems like a race to get to the hooked person.
Worst is they don't even bother taking a protection hit for you and they still get a 'safe rescue' because 10 sec. just isn't long enough for you to get whacked again by the killer.
I feel like a 'safe hook rescue' should be at least 20 sec.
Comments
And?
read the last sentence
I think they should change the perk to get a stack for every gen done while in the trial.
Killers have BBQ stacks for simply doing their objective, why doesn’t WGLF?
Cause that doesn't make sense...
WGLF has the ability to also help dying survivors healing speeds by 100% which is game changing,
Then you're just killing the perk,
Let it be. it's a perk that doesn't need to be touched, Run BT with it,
We're gonna farm forever baby.
I think healing for one health state should give a token as well. That's the only change I'd like to see for WGLF; apart from reworking BBQ+C and WGLF by putting their extra BP gains into the Emblem system or ranks. Stupid teammates will still go for unsafe unhooks for those sweet sweet altruism points, regardless of extra BP or not.
Still think you should get a token for healing a health state.
I'm just saying a "safe hook rescue" should be 20 sec. not 10 sec. 10 sec. is far too short IMO.
Never liked this idea. Gens have nothing to do with We're Gonna Live Forever's theme, or David King for that matter - it's all about altruism and going out of your way to save your teammates. Bloodpoints for gens should be a separate perk. There's no reason not to have more anti-grind perks, as long as they don't mutually stack.