Any news on when the map might be fixed?

I get we can custom match to see it but I've never stooped to that before because I don't have enough people on my friends list with the game and would frankly much rather get the real experience. Is it going to be a couple more day or a week and change? There WAS a notice on the forum that has vanished on its own.


A little info would be nice.

Comments

  • said it before, if the devs had a spine they would not have given us 1 time 300k to make up for it, they would have given us 50k for every single day it was not re-added, but they dont so they wont.

    right now there is no pressure, heck for all they care they will never add it, what are you going to do about it?

  • @BioX said:

    said it before, if the devs had a spine they would not have given us 1 time 300k to make up for it, they would have given us 50k for every single day it was not re-added, but they dont so they wont.

    right now there is no pressure, heck for all they care they will never add it, what are you going to do about it?

    If it were an original map I'd agree, but seeing how the map is apart of a licensing deal with capcom, well, let's just say if I were the devs I wouldn't play with THIS fire.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2315775#Comment_2315775

    If it were an original map I'd agree, but seeing how the map is apart of a licensing deal with capcom, well, let's just say if I were the devs I wouldn't play with THIS fire.

    Well the map is not part of hte DLC, you buy the characters with DLC so that money is roling, I dont think Capcom cares one bit if this map gets added.

  • @BioX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2315782#Comment_2315782

    Well the map is not part of hte DLC, you buy the characters with DLC so that money is roling, I dont think Capcom cares one bit if this map gets added.

    Still isn't a good look though.

  • If I had to guess tomorrow

  • They already got your (mine too) money from the DLC. The highest selling item on Steam last week.

    They have 0 incentive to fix this quickly.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    If I had to guess tomorrow

    Shouldn't have to guess. 5 years and they can't make maps yet?


    @Moxie said:

    They already got your (mine too) money from the DLC. The highest selling item on Steam last week.

    They have 0 incentive to fix this quickly.

    your right they have no integrity. They set the schedule themselves and can't keep to it. what's wrong errrr i dunno