Blights collision

Blights been out for almost a year now how has collision only gotten worse. Can I please get some confirmation that the devs are still at least trying to fix his collision its easily the worst its ever been, sure he at least has a proper POV and that helps but he slides off of almost anything that has even a slight curve or rocky texture its ridiculous and its severely impacts the amount of fun I and im sure many others can have with him.

The worst thing about it is that it isnt even consistent what he will/wont slide off of and so it feels like a flip of the coin every time I bounce off of something, obviously its not that bad most of the time but still on some maps using your power really feels more like a gamble then it really should.

Comments

  • *Ormond Offering was Burned*

  • @DbD_Enjoyer said:

    *Ormond Offering was Burned*

    That map is pretty aids but i'd argue either black swamp map are worse

  • @gilgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2315174#Comment_2315174

    That map is pretty aids but i'd argue either black swamp map are worse

    Its so frustrating to slide on walls you are supposed to slam and slam on walls you are supposed to slide, thats what i dislike the most on blight, you literally cant apply something you learned on one map to the others... "Oh its a small object so i'll slide just as i slided on that other one when i tried to bounce off it - SLAM - nice i just lose another chase... Facepalm"

  • @DbD_Enjoyer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2315177#Comment_2315177

    Its so frustrating to slide on walls you are supposed to slam and slam on walls you are supposed to slide, thats what i dislike the most on blight, you literally cant apply something you learned on one map to the others... "Oh its a small object so i'll slide just as i slided on that other one when i tried to bounce off it - SLAM - nice i just lose another chase... Facepalm"

    Like I said his inconsistently is easily his most maddening feature. I absolutely love blight he's by far my favorite killer they've ever added (since my other 2 favorites are Billy and Wraith, Billy quite a bit less so since his rework), and I wouldn't be so absolutely furious and exhausted with his current state if I hadn't put in well over 100 hours. So here's hoping he gets a proper fix that he well deserves sooner rather then later.

  • Blight's collisions are mostly fine. All you need to do is learn what he will slide off and what he'll bounce on. Some objects are inconsistent, like they have one side where you slide and one side where you bounce but they both look the same and it's stupid.

    For the most part his slidyness is absolutely fantastic to get around certain structures. I absolutely love butter shack. In fact I hate the old shacks in swamp cuz they're not as buttery as mcMillan, Autohaven and farm.