Killer Skins

I dont understand them. They are cool but such a scam, you cant even see them yourself in game. Why would i spend $10 on something other people can enjoy to look at in game but i cant?

Comments

  • Can you see your own haircut?
    Why do you pay for it?

  • Play Hag & Doctor. 
  • Wolf74 said:

    Can you see your own haircut?
    Why do you pay for it?

    You don't have mirrors at home?
  • @Wolf74 said:
    Can you see your own haircut?
    Why do you pay for it?

    Paying for a haircut?
    Who does that?

  • @Wolf74 said:
    Can you see your own haircut?
    Why do you pay for it?

    Because hygiene? Dont know how that correlates to a virtual game but alright.

  • I mean the weapon skins are awesome and you can see those tbf.

  • @Global said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    Can you see your own haircut?
    Why do you pay for it?

    Because hygiene? Dont know how that correlates to a virtual game but alright.

    Haircut is "hygiene"? Try showering, dude.^^

  • @Tsulan said:
    Wolf74 said:

    Can you see your own haircut?

    Why do you pay for it?

    You don't have mirrors at home?

    Ingame that's called "the selection screen" :P

  • @George_Soros said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    Can you see your own haircut?
    Why do you pay for it?

    Paying for a haircut?
    Who does that?

    Not me, since I am shaving ;)

  • @Wolf74 said:

    @Global said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    Can you see your own haircut?
    Why do you pay for it?

    Because hygiene? Dont know how that correlates to a virtual game but alright.

    Haircut is "hygiene"? Try showering, dude.^^

    Yes haircuts are hygiene same as how shaving is hygiene.

  • @Global said:

    @Wolf74 said:

    @Global said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    Can you see your own haircut?
    Why do you pay for it?

    Because hygiene? Dont know how that correlates to a virtual game but alright.

    Haircut is "hygiene"? Try showering, dude.^^

    Yes haircuts are hygiene same as how shaving is hygiene.

    Maybe it's a translation problem… in german (yes, I am german) "hygiene" is more like "cleaning" and I guess you mean like "taking care" (hopefully).

  • Simple - don't buy them. If you see no value in having them because you can't see them it shouldn't matter how much they've cost as you've already deemed them useless because you can't see them.

  • @Wolf74 said:

    @Global said:

    @Wolf74 said:

    @Global said:

    @Wolf74 said:
    Can you see your own haircut?
    Why do you pay for it?

    Because hygiene? Dont know how that correlates to a virtual game but alright.

    Haircut is "hygiene"? Try showering, dude.^^

    Yes haircuts are hygiene same as how shaving is hygiene.

    Maybe it's a translation problem… in german (yes, I am german) "hygiene" is more like "cleaning" and I guess you mean like "taking care" (hopefully).

    lol yea m8 sorry for any confusion xD

  • Wolf74 said:

    @Tsulan said:
    Wolf74 said:

    Can you see your own haircut?

    Why do you pay for it?

    You don't have mirrors at home?

    Ingame that's called "the selection screen" :P

    I'm honestly on the edge with the road rage skin for the trapper. I never bought a skin. But this one looks great. 
  • @Global said:
    I dont understand them. They are cool but such a scam, you cant even see them yourself in game. Why would i spend $10 on something other people can enjoy to look at in game but i cant?

    If you make yourself look more scary with a new outfit you will panic the survivors into making more mistakes. Its practically pay to win!

  • Full green Nurse might have camoflage potential. 
  • @Peasant said:
    Full green Nurse might have camoflage potential. 

    Dont know why this made me laugh as much as it did xD

  • Global said:

    @Peasant said:
    Full green Nurse might have camoflage potential. 

    Dont know why this made me laugh as much as it did xD

    I plan on using Monitor and Abuse alot so not being a glowing pumpkin will help, alot.