Dear altruistic SwF
Don't get salty / mad when you get camped on a hook when your team has been aggressively saving right after I hook. Thanks.
Don't get salty / mad when you get camped on a hook when your team has been aggressively saving right after I hook. Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, it's pretty sad when they all get angry that you don't leave the hook when they don't give you a chance to leave the hook, or when they utterly fail to hide that more than half the team is in the area and then expect you to go away anyway... but as killer, I'll take an altruistic SWF over a gens before frens squad any day of the week.
Okay, hopefully they all stop now.
Right, its annoying having to go and delete all the salty comments off my profile because kids feel like they have to get the last word in after I leave a lobby.
Ikr, when I get them I can't tell if they genuinely think it's a good strategy or if they're just trying to farm points.
I see it more as a ######### you, when I walk 5 steps away and they want to save lol. Its like okay time to camp next hook....
Sometimes I play along as a solo with swf for the memes if they are not bm'ing the killer. Because I know they are throwing the game so doing gens is pointless.