The ultimate evidence that hit validation is fake and is a total scam
https://youtu.be/fdZAotZfcGI?t=1
Go and tell me hit validation is working as intended BHVR, I dare you.
I never believed in this system and this just confirmed me it's absolutely fake and they never worked on such system
Comments
That looks to be an old video
In regards to the first clip
A lot of those clips look like they were from post-release of Trickster where pallets got bugged and didn't stun killers.
maybe a few weeks before the graphical update but the "system" has been in the game for a while
was that also the patch with the massive desync ######### up
Yeah a lot of these clips are super old
Correct.
then yeah that explains everything
This was when server desync was so bad, you could get hit from 20 steps away with no rhyme or reason. It was a ######### time lol.
Wow this happens to me and my buddies all the time. The killers know it too which is why they swing at every window. There a 50/50 shot of getting a bogus hit like the one in your video. Good post.
This wasn't the patch with the massive desync that was the patch with the first usage of the new ui, if you see a clip and the survivors are in the top left you know its scuffed for them
it'S not my video, it's ZubatlEl video
This is an old clip but hit validation isn't meant to cover small scale to medium scale desync it was meant to counter large scale desync where players on 3k ping could hit survivors from eons in the past for an easy win from abusing ping, this stuff is medium scale at most and not something it would cover by a thin margin
I don't get what this is trying to prove, but if its trying to prove that hit validation doesn't affect the low - medium ping I guess its proved, since it was never meant to cover that in the first place
Sorry, but it does still happen this happened in a match with someone I was playing with, I've had it a lot with certain Huntresses this patch.
It does not work as intended, you get punished for someone elses connection especially those who VPN. It's gross.
https://twitter.com/PROJEKT_Enza/status/1404895908827910154Correct but it continued into the All Kill Chapter. I hate bringing up streamers' names but there are videos from 4 months ago that was explaining why the massive desync was still going on at that point.
“ why do surviours dc “ well exhibit A… I rest my case
that was such bs wow, I feel your pain
The game still favors the player with the higher ping in my experience, which is pretty laughable
Yeah he tries to do some Sluzzy moves, but with less expertise.
It is something i said early on and been sating that for a long time.
The worse your ping is the more advantage you get.
I have had a game from a swf from Arabia with the lowest ping being hovering between 200 and 250ms and the highest even went as far as 900ms.
I could literally touch them and swing my weapon and not getting a hit in.
And no it wasn't dead hard that they used, also happens when they weren't injured.
Was 1 of the most frustrating game i had.
You do know this happens because on their screen the survivors still were on the window? Imagine blaming the killers for playing the game.
At least Sluzzys funny...