Extra Campy today

Has something happened that I don't know about, Every Rank 1 Killer has been camping the hook today, and then instantly tunneling. And because most Survivors are too altruistic, they never know that doing gens counter this then 5 minutes later it's a 4K.


This has happened to me 10 games in a row, and gone from Rank 1 to Rank 3 before I could even blink. RIP. Is it just my imagination or what??


Sincercerly, a Leon that just wants the Adept trophy

Comments

  • Well it is pride month :v

  • Completely forgot about my Pride charm, and this community does target you for wearing it apparently

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    Completely forgot about my Pride charm, and this community does target you for wearing it apparently

    I was referring to the title and I've yet to see anyone targeted for wearing it. I've played this game since launch and the complaints of camping are no higher now than the first week from launch.

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    Has something happened that I don't know about, Every Rank 1 Killer has been camping the hook today, and then instantly tunneling. And because most Survivors are too altruistic, they never know that doing gens counter this then 5 minutes later it's a 4K.

    This has happened to me 10 games in a row, and gone from Rank 1 to Rank 3 before I could even blink. RIP. Is it just my imagination or what??

    Sincercerly, a Leon that just wants the Adept trophy

    All hope is gone and the Shift + W genrush with a side of 'keys in every game' meta is in full effect.


    Tunnel and camp is the solution to that. Any further effort against a blatantly unfair setup is pointless.

  • I don't mind being camped and tunneled if killer doesn't bm. For some reason today I hardly had any toxic players in my games. And no bad messages either.

    That is good enough for me, if only game worked like before too, without freezes.

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    Completely forgot about my Pride charm, and this community does target you for wearing it apparently

    Not me. And I am wearing it.

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    Has something happened that I don't know about, Every Rank 1 Killer has been camping the hook today, and then instantly tunneling. And because most Survivors are too altruistic, they never know that doing gens counter this then 5 minutes later it's a 4K.

    This has happened to me 10 games in a row, and gone from Rank 1 to Rank 3 before I could even blink. RIP. Is it just my imagination or what??

    Sincercerly, a Leon that just wants the Adept trophy

    It is your imagination. Killers are neither more nor less "campy" today than on any other day. If Survivors are overtly altruistic and keep bombing a hook, how can the Killer NOT be there? You are correct that suicidal altruism is a mistake, but most people aren't actually being camped or tunneled near as much as they "think" they are having it happen to them. Most people identify it incorrectly, and simply ignore their own part in the situation they created.

  • Most killers tunnel and camp today, to save their shattered ego.

  • @Sackboy123 said:

    Has something happened that I don't know about, Every Rank 1 Killer has been camping the hook today, and then instantly tunneling. And because most Survivors are too altruistic, they never know that doing gens counter this then 5 minutes later it's a 4K.

    This has happened to me 10 games in a row, and gone from Rank 1 to Rank 3 before I could even blink. RIP. Is it just my imagination or what??

    Sincercerly, a Leon that just wants the Adept trophy

    Trying to loop with hard frame drops is an absolute nightmare. I dusted off insidious bubba myself and i never do that