I find Charlotte more scary than Victor
I don't know if anyone feels the same, but Charlotte terrifies me way more than Demogorgon Jr.
Something about the way she pursuies you is just.... I don't know, it's unexplainably terrifying.
Keep in mind that none of the other killers scare me in the way Charlotte does.
Comments
She is the scary one. Victor is just some gremlin waiting for being kicked
More scary or scarier, just saying. 🙂
There’s just something about her trudging toward you that is indeed frightening though yes! Victor is much scarier in terms of gameplay though.
She is sexy but thats me
I just love the Twins' terror radius theme. It's brilliant - really sets a terrifying atmosphere, especially with the baby crying hidden inside it.
Victor is like Demo, he's too much of a good boi to be scary
Its her legs, isn´t it?
They spoke what others would not
I mean Victor is an unnarmed and nude
childlegally aged young adult that you can murder in-game by punting and Charlotte is an adult with a weapon who you can only flee from and hinder temporarily.I think even people who disagree would admit it's understandable to find her more scary.
Victor may be the powerhouse of the two gameplay wise as well as a jumping zombie/Entity construct in the lore, but that doesn't make him visually scary.
I do believe there is a very valid reason for this.
Maybe because she has no power? She isn't teleporting or setting traps or charging ranged weapons mid chase, she just advances, menacingly
I agree, Women are pretty scary, sometimes.
/s
Nothing to do with her power, just her appearance and visuals
No killer is scary in this game for me, but I do find Charlotte pretty cool and I like Twins a lot.
The way they’ve both been animated is great. Yes I agree, just the way Charlotte lumbers around behind you is very anxiety inducing. Also the chase music is great. It elevates the tension.
Victor for the jump scares.
Charlotte for the dread.
She looks derpy to me, I will always see her as Fiona.
Same here, something about her unhinged rage and the way she slowly charges at you always fills me with anxiety. Her terror radius and chase music are also very unsettling and adrenaline inducing. Imo she's the scariest killer in the game to be chased by.
I always thought she walked like a mad Sims character. Makes her look really goofy in my eyes.