Have you seen Claire players recently?
I feel alone when I'm the only one in the lobby as Claire.
Jill players are around but Leon and Claire are not as much.
I feel alone when I'm the only one in the lobby as Claire.
Jill players are around but Leon and Claire are not as much.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am Leon main. Maybe we can catch each other in fog.
I play her all the time
I see them pretty often
Yeah, I played with @Elena 3 days ago and I think we were both playing Claire lmao. I play her quite often because I wanna get Jill/Claire to P3 before the event starts (6 days for 2 prestige levels, yaaaay...)
I think i played with you once. he had similar username.
I've met a few Claire's on my travels, or at least heard her grunts of pain. Well, either that or a survivor has brought in one of those new totems - "Boon: P***hub"!
There have been a few. I haven't seen a Chris yet - are there many of them about?
Thankfully not that often.
I saw one Chris today. sad.
I haven't played in a few days but I saw a couple of Claires, yes. A lot of people have, actually. There was a thread celebrating her, uh...provocative...groans.
EDIT: Caught a couple of Chris', too. More Leons and Jills which makes sense, because given the problems with the game I think a lot of people are apprehensive about throwing more money at the game just now. There will be more of them over time.
You were actually playing Claudette in her new jumper, I have a clip of you being abused in that game
Oh was I? I think I switched to Claire immidiately after lol.
(Please show me the clip, he went for my ass and I wanna see it lol)
I’m a Claire main.
I love your pfp :)
:))
https://medal.tv/clips/56317327/d1337KAe6ykT
(btw this was before the cosmetic glitch was patched)
Oh my god I remember that ######### zombie!
I ran him for so long before that one, too, and then he left me afterwards to go for you I think.
Stupid bloody zombie.
Yeah ######### found me by a locker
Im dedicated to get her P3 With all perks.
Got her to P2 today. I love claire and i need to complete her.
My forum name and Steam name is not same. My Steam name is Freddy Krueger and i am in EU server. Are you sure we played? I hope we can play, i love Claires.
I'm not sure. are you in green rank?
My username is Ann, maybe you saw this name before?
And Leon is the best boy.
Yeah i saw Ann but no i am not green rank but this days i have so much green teammates :) So possible we played.
And yes, Leon is best boy. Kate and Leon are my fav survivors now.
Oh, i hope it's was me =) I main Cheryl and Claire now. it's cool to know who you are in game.
I switch between Claire & Chris as my new mains.
David’s beautiful masculine, muscled body, and Felix striking handsome features are dead to me now 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if Felix mains will replace him with Leon ^^
Sometimes i am seeing Claires but they are sadly so rare. But Cheryl is common.
I never liked Felix. He is handsome guy but also he is seem like loser but Leon is different story. Felix can not dream be like Leon :d
I agree. Leon is so handsome =) i find myself always looking at his face.
Understandable. I feel same for Kate :d But also i love Leon, he is my fav character from RE series.
Kate is cute and yeah, Leon is perfection.
I hope to catch you in the fog ☺️
Kate is cute and yeah, Leon is perfection.
I hope to catch you in the fog ☺️
Same! I will keep your back or i will kill you, depends on my role.
See you in fog 😇
I see all 4 RE characters quite frequently
I am asking myself the same as a Chris Player. Though I've seen more Claire's than Chris's.
Maybe it was me, no one plays him. I've seen 2 Chris's other than me since the Chapter came out
No problem, sounds fun ^^
Maybe :o i think Chris is going to be like Jeff or Tapp, very rare around. maybe we'll see more Chris and Clarie soon.
Jeff and Tapp are probably even more common than Chris. People like him but they probably don't wanna spend 15 bucks for a character
I feel like we'd have more Claire players if she didn't look soo...off putting. Still got her myself cause love her red jacket.
Jill/Claire was def added to my rotation (Nancy, Jane, Kate, Zarina, Elodie, Claudette, and MR. Drip himself ACE). Leon I wasn't planning on getting until I realized Chris was a skin released for him. Now he was added to the rotation as well. So there is one more Chris out there.
The only time I see Claire is when I run her :(
Everyone else runs Chris/Lean/Jill
Mostly Jill :(
Please fix Claire's face!
Make sense. it's like Cybill but Chris looks way better.
Oh damn he surely does.
Haven't seen one yet, to be fair i can't blame them because they butchered her face for some reason.
It's been mostly Jill and Leon for me. I've seen a couple of Claire players, But that's about it.