Dead by Daylight TWD Chapter
hi,
A Walking Dead Chapter Licence ? Sounds pretty good right ?
I mean, so many Survivor Characters and what Dead by Daylight not has, is a Walker (Zombie) as Killer and a Graveyard or sewerage map. Do you think it could be possibly ?
Also i like the idea of a Vampire or something like that.
What do you think about that guys?
Comments
I killer from TWD would be rough, since most antagonists use guns, an example being the Governor
Others have suggested Negan, but what would he do exactly?
If there was a TWD chapter it would mostly be just survivors tbh.
We just got zombies, I'd prefer a vampire next!
I wanna Clementine as survivor so much. She is like my daughter.
@Northener1907
Isn't she only like 6 yrs old tho?
She was. But in last game she was not child anymore, she was like 17-18
I think it should just be a survivor mini chapter like ash. no visible killer that can be very unique in my opinion. we have guns, we haves bats, and we have zombies.