Naughty Bear Instead of Event Crowns
I wont speak for everyone but Im not really a fan of the crowns and think something better could be done.
A better idea is Naughty Bear cosmetics.
Survivors can unlock universal cosmetics that match some of the different bears that naughty bear killed, for example this guy:
Or these guys:
Thats three different survivors right there. Different challanges for different skins.
On the killer side different naughty bear versions for the killers, doesnt even need to be all killers, just a few of them. Trapper for sure should be included though. Unlock these by getting a 4k with that killer or possibly 4 moris.
I realize its probably to late for this event so maybe next year? The crown thing is meh.
Also, make sure cakes stack please :)


Comments
Naughty bear cosmetics would be great.
I would also like to see the crowns get their own cosmetic slot, that way they can go on any head and not be limited to the default head.
We wanted this for previous year crowns. It's been a year so I seriously doubt it.
naughty bear trapper would be amazing yet terrifying. lmao
Exactly :) ๐
Oh, trust me, I know. But if they're just going to recycle last year's event I might as well recycle last year's complaints.
๐ accurate