Why trapper needs a nerf
The title was just to get you to click. I really want to ask how your day was going?
The title was just to get you to click. I really want to ask how your day was going?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn you. But my day is going well, maybe too hot for this early in the morning tho
I hope you have a bad day ๐
Agreed, killers shouldn't be able to render a pallet, window, or objective unusable during chases. Trapper is a crutch killer.
Day off, so great!
But damn you, others don't read more than the title.
Glad to hear. Heat here sucks too
Nice
U g h! More bait posts haha, but at least this one is nice. My day is fine, yours?
I clicked with a smile ready to see what nonsense was being had..........
but i left with a frown because man...
I was a fool for clicking and that makes me MAD.
Mine is good
That's good
I mean, I was fully expecting this to be a real thread about complaining about Trapper. There was a thread recently about Legion needing to be nerfed.
My day's okay. I've not been happy this week due to self-isolation but it hasn't been too bad.
Got me.
Alrightish, had to go to my crap job at Mcdoanlds to change a filter on my night off.
Hope you're doing good :)
I'm well. Sorry you got a crap job man
Glad it's ok. Hopefully this pandemic blows over soon.
Lol
I was about to Demon raging