If Killers Could be Banned, Who Would You Choose?

Killers, one half of the most integral parts of the game. There's a wide arrange of Killers, such as the defense-heavy Trapper, the setup machine Pyramid Head and the ever-menacing stalker, Michael Myers.

But some Killers well, they aren't so well-received as others and are considered a little too powerful or toxic for the health of the game. This is what I want to get a poll from, and I'll be giving only three specific options of Killers to choose from; three Killers whom are considered to be some of the best of the best.

These Killers are:

  • The Nurse
  • The Spirit
  • The Blight

If a Killer could be banned from play, who would you choose and why?

Of course, I've added the option of "other" and "Killers shouldn't be Banned", in which you'll need to explain why in either case, as it stands.

Comments

  • No killer should be banned but i mean Bubba.

  • Anyone who says anything besides Hag hasn't played against Hag enough. ######### Hag, ######### the Devs for making her and ######### people who play Hag.

    ######### this Killer. Shouldn't ever be allowed in this game, every match feels like a deliberate waste of my time and I'm at a point where I will 100% DC upon discovering I am facing a Hag.

    Delete this Killer, I don't even want a rework, just get rid of her entirely.

  • twins as the majority i've gone against have been the least fun killers to go against.

  • i don't really support the banning of any killer. Players should be capable of doing whatever they please, even if that does kind of make them a fun hating jerk.

  • Deathslinger or Twins, those 2 stinkers are very unhealthy for the game. I would let the coin decide which one to go.

  • @TacitusKilgore said:

    i don't really support the banning of any killer. Players should be capable of doing whatever they please, even if that does kind of make them a fun hating jerk.

    @Robotfangirl67 said:

    I chose no killer should be banned because while I understand spirit is really hard to play against and she needs a bit of counter play but people should be able to play who they want no matter what. I think banning certain killers is ridiculous and besides if survivors had that option then killers should also be able to ban certain survivors too. I also know what allowing people to ban each other would destroy the game. Basically what I’m saying is again people should play who they want to play as killer or survivor.

    @MadLordJack said:

    A killer's design isn't the fault or problem of the people who play the killer and they shouldn't be prevented form having fun in a casual game because of it.

    I disagree. If lets say a killer is hated by 99% of the community and only 1% likes him or her, this killer should indeed be reworked or removed. The opinion of the majority weights more then the opinion of just a few, isnt it?

    Just because a killer excists does not mean he is fine.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2470215#Comment_2470215

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2317821#Comment_2317821

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2313441#Comment_2313441

    I disagree. If lets say a killer is hated by 99% of the community and only 1% likes him or her, this killer should indeed be reworked or removed. The opinion of the majority weights more then the opinion of just a few, isnt it?

    Just because a killer excists does not mean he is fine.

    No killer is like that. Not a single one. Not even Twins.

1 2 ›