"we care about the community"

Comments

  • Who told you!?

  • If they cared about the community they would make the Switch version a lot more enjoyable to play. Not that I can play because over the last 48 hours I queue on and off for an hour and don't get a game as killer or survivor.

    The Nintendo switch version is dying bhvr, do something about it even if you have to give it the mobile version graphics to run properly.

  • I suspect we already knew that.

  • Do people really think that any company cares about their customers in any other way than making money?

    I sure as hell don't lol.

  • Wonder what gave you that impression.

  • Pack it up guys. The secrets out. BHVR is bankrupt now that these gamers know😪

  • @Purgatorian said:

    If they cared about the community they would make the Switch version a lot more enjoyable to play. Not that I can play because over the last 48 hours I queue on and off for an hour and don't get a game as killer or survivor.

    The Nintendo switch version is dying bhvr, do something about it even if you have to give it the mobile version graphics to run properly.

    y'know, if they'd get the performace issues sorted out, the switch version could have a special gimmick on killer side, which would be ridiculous but nifty, but we're so far from that.

  • And now they stole my Leon and Jill sets when I NEVER wanted or asked for a refund. Never buying them back either, not about to pay $4 for Jill's ######### DEFAULT headpiece or Leon's AWFUL slightly longer hair. It really sucks too because I loved that Leon jacket, just goes to show how ######### they are, pulling no punches this patch.

  • @Luigifan64 said:

    And now they stole my Leon and Jill sets when I NEVER wanted or asked for a refund. Never buying them back either, not about to pay $4 for Jill's ######### DEFAULT headpiece or Leon's AWFUL slightly longer hair. It really sucks too because I loved that Leon jacket, just goes to show how ######### they are, pulling no punches this patch.

    What do you mean they stole? As in it got reset or totally refunded?

  • @baseballfan4877 said:

    No you don't.

    Change community to money and then you have a correct statement.

  • @Itooshie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2304330#Comment_2304330

    What do you mean they stole? As in it got reset or totally refunded?

    They refunded me for the outfits when I NEVER wanted them refunded.

  • @Luigifan64 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2304340#Comment_2304340

    They refunded me for the outfits when I NEVER wanted them refunded.

    Thats really sad. But I can understand why, they lost money letting you keep it.

  • @Itooshie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2304369#Comment_2304369

    Thats really sad. But I can understand why, they lost money letting you keep it.

    How? I wasn't able to use the whole set, and even then, they lost even MORE money now that they gave me cells back for it. Because I sure as HELL am not buying those awful skins back.

  • @Itooshie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2304369#Comment_2304369

    Thats really sad. But I can understand why, they lost money letting you keep it.

    They were advertised as being non-sets.

    When people bought them, BHVR changed them to be linked, which means you'd be spending money on a set that doesn't change the head of the Survivor

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2304414#Comment_2304414

    They were advertised as being non-sets.

    When people bought them, BHVR changed them to be linked, which means you'd be spending money on a set that doesn't change the head of the Survivor

    Yeah I already know that. I was arguing the injustice last week when it was released. But I dont think they were "advertised" there was a leak that said theyd be non-linked. Then BHVR made a statement saying they were always intended to be linked. As per Capcoms contract.


    If im wrong, please find me the "advertisement" as them being non-linked.

    @Luigifan64 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2304414#Comment_2304414

    How? I wasn't able to use the whole set, and even then, they lost even MORE money now that they gave me cells back for it. Because I sure as HELL am not buying those awful skins back.

    From my uderstanding they'd rather just get the whole price from somebody who would buy it than somebody who only paid 4$ which is dumb but what can you do 🤷‍♂️

    Now you can spend those cells on something else atleast.