Page 4 trapper challenge
but like... why? I may not play trapper a lot(GhostFace main baby) but like... this seems purely RNG based unless I'm reading this wrong...
but like... why? I may not play trapper a lot(GhostFace main baby) but like... this seems purely RNG based unless I'm reading this wrong...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Requires survivors to be stupid and not communicate with each other. You can probably do it against some teams with a strong trap like shack window or something by a 3-gen, but otherwise this is another one for the farmers.
I like the Red Herring challenge even less. Hoping the killer follows a false noise notification twice in one trial is brutal.
A lot of challenges are basically: "PRAY PEOPLE ARE UP FOR FARMING"
Sadly even though shack traps are strong they are probably the most well known :/
More like potato based.
That's why you need the survivors to be stupid.
It's like the Corrupt Purge challenge, though at least this time is tome 4; I've done it before in games, I'll do it again in games, but it's not something I can make happen on command or something that's going to happen as often as once in twenty games with that killer. I despise challenges that hinge on how the other side plays, not how you play. The best way to get this challenge is to either play killer at rank 15 or farm it.
when in doubt farm it out
Its alright for a Level 4-Challenge IMO. Yes, it will be hard and you will have to play mutliple games for it, but I think it is fair for a Challenge in Level 4 of the Tome.
But it will probably be one of the last Challenges I will do.
I'm having flashbacks to that Plague challenge of knocking down two survivors with one corrupt purge.
there are trap spots that survivors can't interact with the traps without activating them (like the windows in haddonfield for instance)
they are probably your best bet.
this happens with good traps vs solos aswell.
Dear Trappers;
YOU GET:
Me stepping in the same trap twice
I GET:
You come to the generator with the red herring failed skill check twice within 30 seconds.