The Game map is unnacceptable

The meat plant needs to be reverted, every pallet has no gameplay for the killer and there is about 7000 breakable walls everywhere. How this map got approved is genuinely concerning. Enough said.

Comments

  • it probably went something like this

    devs: ok so no-one likes this map what can we do to make it more enjoyable?

    intern: add 5000 god pallets and insert breakable walls that are annoying to both killer and survivor

    devs: genius! Do want a job on the balance team?

  • I heard the amount of pallets on that map is actually a bug but Im not sure

  • @BoostedKateMain said:

    The meat plant needs to be reverted, every pallet has no gameplay for the killer and there is about 7000 breakable walls everywhere. How this map got approved is genuinely concerning. Enough said.

    Calm down. Once many of the pallets are broken this map is a death trap for survivors. And it’s better to leave most breakable walls intact to create dead ends.

  • Cursed be The Realm Beyond, whose actions ruined everything we loved.

    A moment of silence for what was once a great map.

    image.png

    R.I.P

    2018 - 2021

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    I heard the amount of pallets on that map is actually a bug but Im not sure

    At least 25 safe pallets.

  • @BoostedKateMain said:

    The meat plant needs to be reverted, every pallet has no gameplay for the killer and there is about 7000 breakable walls everywhere. How this map got approved is genuinely concerning. Enough said.

    I find the current incarnation of Gideon entirely acceptable. Is it as favorable to the Killer as the last one? No. The previous incarnation was a slaughterhouse. That was unacceptable. For a victory to be worth anything the match has to be actually in contention. The current map is fine.

  • @BoostedKateMain said:

    The meat plant needs to be reverted, every pallet has no gameplay for the killer and there is about 7000 breakable walls everywhere. How this map got approved is genuinely concerning. Enough said.

    I'd agree but many of those breakable walls are basically dead ends for survivors until they are broken. It's very silly.

  • I like the Breakable walls in this map. Most youre better off not breaking, but sometimes you can break some to get better traversal.

    However I agree that there are too many pallets with 0 gameplay at all. Literally just, drop pallet, break pallet, go to next pallet and repeat. I wish they had more medium loops and some more loops that required a mindgame.