Was it intentional to make the Hatch survivor sided?
Just come off from a few games where both me and the last survivor were waiting on top of the hatch, and no matter how fast I spammed the close hatch button (while standing on the side which allows you to close the hatch) the survivor would automatically escape without a prompt even showing up for me to close it.
I saw a post about this a week or so ago, and hoped it was just a bug - but no, it seems to still be a thing. Why? The survivor already failed by having their team die, and being found while on top of the hatch. The killer has no way to down the survivor and pick them up before the hatch opens given attack cooldowns, so this is just a free escape. I hope this is just a bug.
Comments
I've seen both the hatch get closed and the survivor escape in situations like that, so I dunno how it works.
If it is without any "siding" whatsoever it would be "whoever has the lowest latency-sided" anyway.
When there are only 2 survs left and the killer hook him, how much time has the killer before the hatch open? 10-15 secs?
And if the survs is not in last hook and want to die, how much time has the killer? 25-30secs?
and if the killer want to 4k and slug the surv, how much time has the killer to find the hatch? 4 min?
no, I don’t think hatch is surv sided
Yes, since it was designed so that the final survivor has a chance to escape. It was literally designed JUST for that last survivor. However I don't see it as much of a problem, keys just need to be nerfed is all.
Wait, is this something new?
as far as I know, if both are standing on the hatch the Surv doesn’t have a chance to escape - and I experienced that from both sides multiple times. (Not since the last update though that’s why I ask if this is new)
Yes, this is something new. Since the chapter released, I think.
Ive always been able to close the hatch when were both on it as killer. Ive seen others say what youre saying I just dont know why. I even had 3 survivirs standing on it once with a key and the only one that got out was the key use. The other 2 just stared at me for a sec realizing they were screwed 😂