New patch notes: Clown is still bugged
- Fixed an issue that could cause The Clown's bottles to seemingly pass through survivors from the survivor's perspective.
- Fixed an issue that could cause The Clown's bottle smoke VFX to be visible during the intro camera pan.
I don't see anything directly related to bottles doesn't directly slow survivors or something... just something for Survivors point of view bug and VFX, that's it.
Or is it fixed by some of these things? I would feel pretty bad if Clown is still bugged.
Edit: Yes, he is still bugged. I just played a match with him and the power still many times don't slowdown as it should. Sad.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Edit: I just played a match and it doesn't still work. Nice.
@TheClownIsKing, what are your thoughts on this?
I think he's considering speaking to the BHVR manager and I don't blame him.
Is when you directly hit them or just in general
For bug reports please go to the correct sub forum: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
If your issue has not yet been reported, please create a new bug report and supply all relevant information. If there's an existing bug report then please upvote that issue, again you can add any new relevant information to that thread.