Remove Skill Checks while on Hook Getting Smaller

Could we remove the skill checks getting smaller as you get closer to death. I'd much rather hit the spacebar than die earlier because I missed a skill check near the end (Which I keep doing, not everyone is good at hitting small skill checks).

Honestly, I'd much rather have the spacebar back than the skill checks in the first place.

Comments

  • I still don't understand why they insist the player hit buttons at all while in the second phase. I know they want to emulate your character struggling to survive, but unless they re-release the game in VR you just can't do that.

    "Remove skill checks while on hook" should be the title of this thread.

  • Idk why BHVR even added this mechanic in the first place lol. Spamming spacebar was so much more realistic and more original.

  • Yeah no one would complain if they removed them completely. I think they should just do it.