azarov's and suffocation pit need to be redesigned
the most boring maps in the game by far, rather play on haddonfield or mother's dwelling than those two
the most boring maps in the game by far, rather play on haddonfield or mother's dwelling than those two
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree with suffo pit. But i actually like getting azarovs as killer
You need to pump your troll bait game
Wouldn't hurt if they added a few new variations of the the current realms, god its getting stale
Specifically for ones that only have one or two maps
It'd be awesome if we had 3 more variations of the yamaoka estate, crotus Penn, and backwater swamp.
Lerys
Nah, those maps are fine. At least they used to be.
I think we can spare the world of the absolute horror of 4 more variations if Lery's.
I'd say they are quite exhausting to play if the killer knows to stay on one side of the map and refuses to leave it with a solid gen build. The games can almost come to a stalemate. Once all the pallets are gone the survivors have to be super coordinated and run to the other side of the map to heal and go back and fourth again and again and again whilst slowing doing gens.
I've played against decent Hag's and Plague's hard patrolling one side of the map with many gens. Since I don't play with a full SWF, those games were near impossible to win.
Lerys but its outside