Activate finally the DC Penalty pls

because i am sick and tired of rangequitting ppl ... last days a horrible experience

Comments

  • They will once they've pushed out a patch that resolves the worst of the crashes. Until then we will all just have to deal with the players that have their new found DC powers.

  • Meh it’s not that big of a deal for me. I don’t see a lot of ragequitters usually, but as a “party” game I feel dc penalties shouldn’t even be in place lol

  • Too many people were receiving penalties for the game's own flaws itself due to the new chapter release

    It's frustrating of course, but it's temporary

  • I have the feeling that a big part are people that simply crash to desktop. This patch has made the game very unstable.

  • Then don't play the game. Every game has people "ragequit" and if you can't handle it then do outside and get some air.

  • @TroyXX said:

    Then don't play the game. Every game has people "ragequit" and if you can't handle it then do outside and get some air.

    poor suggestion. Its not even my fault if ppl ragequit

  • It’s been pretty nice dodging matches of potatoes and sweaty try-hard killers not gonna lie!

  • Their recent chapter release screwed up the game and has caused a lot of instability issues. I've had the game crash on me as the killer was hooking me. I've crashed a bunch of times at the end of a match as killer (I just love losing all my points, [BAD WORD] [BAD WORD] [BAD WORD] [BAD WORD] [BAD WORD] [BAD WORD] [BAD WORD] [BAD WORD]). The DC penalties will probably return as soon as they've gotten the game back to its usual well-this-is-good-enough-the-players-will-understand-small-indie-company working order.