I think there is a new exploit like tinkerer 2 please fix

Hello guys,

I´ve just had the most weird game in the swamp. The killer was Spirit with:

  • NOED (tier 3)
  • Ruin (tier 3)
  • Rancor (tier 3)
  • Blood Warden (tier 1)

The game started pretty normal. 4 survivors - me and one friend of mine played together. My friend was the obsession because of Rancor (no ds, though). The killer didn´t do very well so he started to camp towards the end of the game to save a kill and when the last gen popped things started to get really... SLOW. And by "slow" I really mean slow in the literal meaning of slow. Vaulting windows suddenly felt like it was 10% action speed, searching chests resulted in a red-slow-bar like remember me and the same happened when we tried to open the gate. My friend (the obsession) got a red, slowly moving bar while trying to open the gate so we switched positions and the same happened to me. I also got the red bar like "remember me".

The killer obviously came to chase us after camping the guy to death as if he had known we weren´t able to open the gate in time. I ran to the killer shack and tried to buy us time by looping the shack but when I tried to eventually drop the pallet I literally froze for like 2 seconds before the pallet drop animation started. It was NOT laggy at all, though. The animation itself looked simply slow as hell just like the vaulting speed.

After checking the perks I noticed all the perks were tier 3 except for Blood Warden so I figured it must be a bug like tinkerer 2 that used to cancel the terrror radius for the whole game.

Or is there some kind of buff to a perk that now slows down action speeds of the survivors when the gates are powered? Searching a chest resulted in a red bar as I mentioned before which I´ve never seen before.

Anyways, just wanted to inform you guys - bye!

Comments

  • The killer was just better, or you guys were that bad.

  • Didn´t you read my thread? I don´t care that I lost. I´m just asking why the bar got RED for searching chests and the gate and what caused the vaulting speed and pallet drop animation to suddenly be so slow? So please be mature and post a proper answer or don´t reply at all.

  • He's just a troll, ignore him

  • Hm, really strange. Maybe a new hack / exploit?

  • @Snapshot said:
    Hm, really strange. Maybe a new hack / exploit?

    I forgot to mention I´m on console so hacking shouldn´t be a thing so it must be a bug/exploit or something like that. Her addons were both green. One of her addons was "Wakizashi" can´t remember the other addon, though.

  • @brokedownpalace said:
    He's just a troll, ignore him

    Who are you calling a troll? Yamaoka or Vortexas? I honestly can't tell.

  • @brokedownpalace said:
    He's just a troll, ignore him

    Who are you calling a troll? Yamaoka or Vortexas? I honestly can't tell.

    Vortex was trolling and being a rude jerk when all the op is doing is asking for clarification on why the bars became red for some reason?
  • What map did thid happen on O.O
  • @Oblitiry said:
    What map did thid happen on O.O

    It happened on the swamp map with the big ship+basement layout and the killer shack next to the gate.

  • The slow animations you mention are indeed a bug and is tied to something in game. It can happen when you heal fully with a med kit for instance (with certain add ons and don't hit great skill checks). One of the devs have been made aware I believe so it should filter through and be fixed pretty quickly, as when it happens it can be quite a hindrance. It can also make your dead hard animation zoom you across the whole of shack tile while you have the debuff :')

  • The slow animations you mention are indeed a bug and is tied to something in game. It can happen when you heal fully with a med kit for instance (with certain add ons and don't hit great skill checks). One of the devs have been made aware I believe so it should filter through and be fixed pretty quickly, as when it happens it can be quite a hindrance. It can also make your dead hard animation zoom you across the whole of shack tile while you have the debuff :')

    A friend of mine experienced this a while back and went on a long testing spree. (She kept saying the stypic agent was cursed. Then she said all healing was bad....now she thinks it's medkits in general.)

  • It's a bug. "If you are using self care & deplete a med kit on yourself your actions will go into bullet time Matrix Neo super slo motion. It's been fixed internally so won't be bugged for long but be aware this exists right now." -Paulie Esther