Y'all wanna know why kill rates are so high? It's not Ruin, PGTW, tinkerer, NOED it's Solo Q

For all of you saying all these killer perks are so OP and there's too many dead zones. Trust me that's not why you're loosing. Assuming your as decent as you sound it's your teammates to why you're loosing. And trust me no amount of nerfs to these "crutches" will fix this issue simply because you can't change what your teammates do. And I'll name a few examples and I'll show you why this is the case. Yes, after a why killrates are high post I figured to make this.

1.Plague with Corrupt and Ruin on Azarov's resting place. So it started normally everyone walking around to see what's happening. And I hopped on the first gen I saw. So I saw it was Plague. Decided to run and waste her time was with someone else. Instead of running she sat in a corner like nothing would happen. That same teammate also decided to cleanse right away that started a snowball of other teammates cleansing at all the wrong times and location. Yeah that gen was regressing but being a Autohaven I knew I'd find the totem quickly. But oddly enough one of my teammates found it after another ran right by it . Remember kids not hard to find bones. That Plague would've lost because she hadn't a done by Corrupt but teammates gave her too much corrupt purge. And they didn't know to loop the fun bus. Yikes. And the basic waste pallet behavior. But the pinnacle moment came when and I'm not kidding. After downed with Corrupt purge and picked up with two gens left. My TEAMMATE decided to Self-Care not healing perks no Med-Kits they Self-Cared against a killer you don't wanna heal against. I lost faith. It was a 4k because of teammates.

2.Bubba with Tinkerer and Bamboozle on Thompson house actually started of well then I saw a No Mither already in trouble but still a overall survivor map. So the Bubba got to our gen first was able to force an M1 though and Balance landed to the house. Where I was able to waste some good time. Only 1 gen got done. Even though two other teammates started on another gen and hid for a while moment they heard the TR. Surprisingly enough didn't see the Tinkerer for a while since Bubba isn't the best candidate for Tinkerer but was smart and set on a gen where I could see it. But later story. So got two gens eventually. Someone was hooked and waited for Bubba to leave wasn't even one who camped or tunneled. So first unhook was successful I had We'll make it a David decide to heal also so got away. But a Nea healed decided to run into the open instead of a nearby loop. Against a Bubba. So I body blocked for this Nea so Bubba dropped her and chase me. So he went back Nea wasn't dead on hook. And literally the David and No Mither Steve clumped on her. Three slugs. I waited patiently and waited for The Bubba to leave Nea would end up dying but David and Steve got away. So we fixed gens was able to lead the Bubba some more. He pushed me and David who had Prove Thyself. Led the Bubba to the shack he bamboozled it but Bamboozle is overrated and simply ran to the harvester. That whole time the David was too busy crouching in the TR and didn't fix the gen. And the Steve was failing skill checks on the top house. The Steve would die because he didn't anticipate Tinkerer and failed too many skill checks and died. So me and David were on the second to last gen since he had Prove Thyself and we were next to Harvester and Shack. We'd be fine but David decided since his Spine Chill went one second he left. That bubba would get me. We could've finished that gen have a trade off and finish one last gen. But David played too cautious. 4k for the Bubba

So listen I'm loosing games not because of killers, perks or maps. I'm loosing because of teammates and some poor optimization. But in the end PGTW, Ruin, Tinkerer all these "busted perks" shouldn't be nerfed they only work since your teammates are bad and do stupid things like this. So don't nerf these perks because it won't matter if you have teammates who don't take risks or have poor knowledge on how to face killers. That's why kill rates are high.

Comments

  • Some perks do need nerfed precisely because they impact solo que way more than SWF and always, no matter what may come in terms of direct solo buffs, will.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Some perks do need nerfed precisely because they impact solo que way more than SWF and always, no matter what may come in terms of direct solo buffs, will.

    I disagree. In my opinion they'd be pointless since nothing can fix a Claudette Self-Caring against a Plague. And I've gotten teammates who also know what they're doing and play accordingly.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293773#Comment_2293773

    I disagree. In my opinion they'd be pointless since nothing can fix a Claudette Self-Caring against a Plague. And I've gotten teammates who also know what they're doing and play accordingly.

    So you think it's fair that killers can get the easiest win of their lives with Knockout/Third Seal?

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293795#Comment_2293795

    So you think it's fair that killers can get the easiest win of their lives with Knockout/Third Seal?

    That's why I believe there could be implementation of better communication in Solo Q. But perks should stay separate since a lot of these perks can be countered by basic survivors, And those perks also aren't that good, but can do good damage. And you told me once that you for a perk Lucky Break would heal or cleanse through a Legion and Plague. Giving them their powers damage. That's exactly the reason why these perks that you say should be changed get so much value. Because people don't play accordingly to how you should face a killer. I described a situation where a Plague was constantly getting Corrupt Purge since survivors would keep cleansing. So thanks for taking an initiative to improve Solo Q.

  • I will not look around while hooked. Seeing what they are doing while I'm hooked is mostly maddening.

  • @Thrax said:

    I will not look around while hooked. Seeing what they are doing while I'm hooked is mostly maddening.

    ikr

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Some perks do need nerfed precisely because they impact solo que way more than SWF and always, no matter what may come in terms of direct solo buffs, will.

    *Third Seal and Knockout

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293799#Comment_2293799

    That's why I believe there could be implementation of better communication in Solo Q. But perks should stay separate since a lot of these perks can be countered by basic survivors, And those perks also aren't that good, but can do good damage. And you told me once that you for a perk Lucky Break would heal or cleanse through a Legion and Plague. Giving them their powers damage. That's exactly the reason why these perks that you say should be changed get so much value. Because people don't play accordingly to how you should face a killer. I described a situation where a Plague was constantly getting Corrupt Purge since survivors would keep cleansing. So thanks for taking an initiative to improve Solo Q.

    I don't think you quite understand why co-ordination is borderline impossible in solo que, or why removing the ability to see slugged survivors, where the survivors were slugged, and their ability to see you are so ######### OP against anyone that can't say "yeah, I'm by shack", which is not something that will ever be put in DbD.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293814#Comment_2293814

    I don't think you quite understand why co-ordination is borderline impossible in solo que, or why removing the ability to see slugged survivors, where the survivors were slugged, and their ability to see you are so ######### OP against anyone that can't say "yeah, I'm by shack", which is not something that will ever be put in DbD.

    That must be why I only see Knockout and Third Seal on Baby Bubbas and Hags because they're definitely strong perks. Solo Q while weaker can handle slugging unless it's with Nurse.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293881#Comment_2293881

    That must be why I only see Knockout and Third Seal on Baby Bubbas and Hags because they're definitely strong perks. Solo Q while weaker can handle slugging unless it's with Nurse.

    The reason you don't see it that often if because it literally only works against solo que and there's almost no solo teams, meaning the killer has to ge the SWF buddies first.

    Trust me, I test all this bullshit. I check friends lists, I dodge lobbies to find good test sites, I play survivor. That's why I hate Tinkerer, that's why I hate NOED, that's why I hate Knockout, that's why I hate Third Seal. They essentially exist to prey on solo's. Even Tinkerer, because Discordance, Thrilling Tremors or Surveillance are much better against sweat squads.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Some perks do need nerfed precisely because they impact solo que way more than SWF and always, no matter what may come in terms of direct solo buffs, will.

    That's not how you balance a game. If things are bad at high level play, and too strong at low level play, you rework that thing completely or leave it alone as players typically improve the more they play the game.


    if something is too strong at high level play and weak at low level play, you nerf it. Because it is already "weak" in low level play, it doesn't really have any impact on those players because they aren't able to abuse the thing in the first place.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293884#Comment_2293884

    The reason you don't see it that often if because it literally only works against solo que and there's almost no solo teams, meaning the killer has to ge the SWF buddies first.

    Trust me, I test all this bullshit. I check friends lists, I dodge lobbies to find good test sites, I play survivor. That's why I hate Tinkerer, that's why I hate NOED, that's why I hate Knockout, that's why I hate Third Seal. They essentially exist to prey on solo's. Even Tinkerer, because Discordance, Thrilling Tremors or Surveillance are much better against sweat squads.

    But, what I described isn't the issue of perks. It's the issue of teammates not having the basic or good game sense to even perform simple knowledge. That at least the above basic survivor can do.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    For all of you saying all these killer perks are so OP and there's too many dead zones. Trust me that's not why you're loosing. Assuming your as decent as you sound it's your teammates to why you're loosing. And trust me no amount of nerfs to these "crutches" will fix this issue simply because you can't change what your teammates do. And I'll name a few examples and I'll show you why this is the case. Yes, after a why killrates are high post I figured to make this.

    1.Plague with Corrupt and Ruin on Azarov's resting place. So it started normally everyone walking around to see what's happening. And I hopped on the first gen I saw. So I saw it was Plague. Decided to run and waste her time was with someone else. Instead of running she sat in a corner like nothing would happen. That same teammate also decided to cleanse right away that started a snowball of other teammates cleansing at all the wrong times and location. Yeah that gen was regressing but being a Autohaven I knew I'd find the totem quickly. But oddly enough one of my teammates found it after another ran right by it . Remember kids not hard to find bones. That Plague would've lost because she hadn't a done by Corrupt but teammates gave her too much corrupt purge. And they didn't know to loop the fun bus. Yikes. And the basic waste pallet behavior. But the pinnacle moment came when and I'm not kidding. After downed with Corrupt purge and picked up with two gens left. My TEAMMATE decided to Self-Care not healing perks no Med-Kits they Self-Cared against a killer you don't wanna heal against. I lost faith. It was a 4k because of teammates.

    2.Bubba with Tinkerer and Bamboozle on Thompson house actually started of well then I saw a No Mither already in trouble but still a overall survivor map. So the Bubba got to our gen first was able to force an M1 though and Balance landed to the house. Where I was able to waste some good time. Only 1 gen got done. Even though two other teammates started on another gen and hid for a while moment they heard the TR. Surprisingly enough didn't see the Tinkerer for a while since Bubba isn't the best candidate for Tinkerer but was smart and set on a gen where I could see it. But later story. So got two gens eventually. Someone was hooked and waited for Bubba to leave wasn't even one who camped or tunneled. So first unhook was successful I had We'll make it a David decide to heal also so got away. But a Nea healed decided to run into the open instead of a nearby loop. Against a Bubba. So I body blocked for this Nea so Bubba dropped her and chase me. So he went back Nea wasn't dead on hook. And literally the David and No Mither Steve clumped on her. Three slugs. I waited patiently and waited for The Bubba to leave Nea would end up dying but David and Steve got away. So we fixed gens was able to lead the Bubba some more. He pushed me and David who had Prove Thyself. Led the Bubba to the shack he bamboozled it but Bamboozle is overrated and simply ran to the harvester. That whole time the David was too busy crouching in the TR and didn't fix the gen. And the Steve was failing skill checks on the top house. The Steve would die because he didn't anticipate Tinkerer and failed too many skill checks and died. So me and David were on the second to last gen since he had Prove Thyself and we were next to Harvester and Shack. We'd be fine but David decided since his Spine Chill went one second he left. That bubba would get me. We could've finished that gen have a trade off and finish one last gen. But David played too cautious. 4k for the Bubba

    So listen I'm loosing games not because of killers, perks or maps. I'm loosing because of teammates and some poor optimization. But in the end PGTW, Ruin, Tinkerer all these "busted perks" shouldn't be nerfed they only work since your teammates are bad and do stupid things like this. So don't nerf these perks because it won't matter if you have teammates who don't take risks or have poor knowledge on how to face killers. That's why kill rates are high.

    I stopped reading when you said Bamboozle was overrated. Also Tinkerer can be used on anyone just because it's better on some don't mean it's useless on the rest.

  • If at minimum 2 gens are not done by the end of the first chase then the game is basically lost.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/259625/yall-wanna-know-why-kill-rates-are-so-high-its-not-ruin-pgtw-tinkerer-noed-its-solo-q

    I stopped reading when you said Bamboozle was overrated. Also Tinkerer can be used on anyone just because it's better on some don't mean it's useless on the rest.

    Bamboozle is definitely a strong perk but it's not an S tier machine. And no Tinkerer is useless on the 4.4s minus a Spirit with some add-ons.

  • I’ve lost count of the amount of times matches have been lost due to teammates stupidity or carelessness.

    The amount of times the killer has gotten a 4K with NO gens repaired, or only 1 repaired simply because another survivor keeps leading a chase to my nearly finished gen, and NOBODY takes over after kiting the killer onto me is absurd.

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I’ve lost count of the amount of times matches have been lost due to teammates stupidity or carelessness.

    The amount of times the killer has gotten a 4K with NO gens repaired, or only 1 repaired simply because another survivor keeps leading a chase to my nearly finished gen, and NOBODY takes over after kiting the killer onto me is absurd.

    don't forget the hook suicide bombers

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2293917#Comment_2293917

    Bamboozle is definitely a strong perk but it's not an S tier machine. And no Tinkerer is useless on the 4.4s minus a Spirit with some add-ons.

    Lol grabs of a gen by slinger with tink happens often Hell happens to me and i play 70% killer. You dont have to go to every tinkered generator just the ones you close enough too rest of time gives info on where survivors are and far along and my fav procs in chase which ends the Chase almost instant. As for bamboozle all i said was it wasnt overrated no one said anything about and S tier perks as there arent many of those anyhow.

  • But on your title ya teammates suck.