Bitter murmur buff
Once the gen is completed the survivors within the killers terror radius get exposed... would stop the gen taping bs and clutching through a gen with the killer wiping their weapon(grabs on dedicated servers don't seem to click🙄).
Once the gen is completed the survivors within the killers terror radius get exposed... would stop the gen taping bs and clutching through a gen with the killer wiping their weapon(grabs on dedicated servers don't seem to click🙄).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If this happened, imagine Bitter Murmur + Cruel Limits 😳
Bitter murmer, m&a while in chase and distressing. On nurse
I wasn't aware bitter murmur needed a buff.
Yeah all the lesser used perks need buffs look at poor monstrous shrine and I am all ears only used in meme builds😂
Yes the possibilities are endless😂
Bitter Murmur is actually quite good and I'm All Ears works really well with killers that can go through walls.
Monstrous Shrine is disgusting though. That needs a rework.
Bitter murmur isn’t even a bad perk?
That'd be fun
I know... I am just seeing what underused perks could be buffed for fun😂
I think it should be survivors within the radius of that generator.
The you propose a global change of the perk
See that would work...a starstruck like perk😂
Bitter murmur is like already a top tier perk, why do we need to buff it? We should be buffing garbage tier base killer perks (like monstrous shrine or something) so that new players have a good selection of non-teachables
How do we buff monstrous shrine🙂
Hey, im all ears is great, the hell are you on about
Just increase the numbers on the perk. Or make it remove the aura bubble from the generator
The bubble needs to go