More maps please
I don't know about anyone else but I would love to see new maps over cosmetic stuff. These maps are getting pretty boring. I was thrilled when they added RPD now I am stuck with same old maps. New maps means people don't have them memorized and therefore makes the game more interesting. But this is just my opinion. Any thoughts?
Comments
It's not even comparable. Making new cosmetics is 40 times easier than making a whole new map while trying to balance it, gens, pallet spawns and walls etc.
Bruh were getting killers ever 2 seconds what else do you want. I would say slow it down cause there way too many killers coming out way too fast. And there are like a billion maps
We get like 1 map per if we're lucky. Cod gets about 20. Need new ones or even variations of existing realms.
Splitting RPD into two maps instead of one mega-sized one would be a good start. And wouldn't even require all that much extra work.
I want to see them make more variations of realms. I want to see like a second Ormond map or another variation of Lery's. As cool as new realms (obviously meaning new maps) are, I want the other realms with only 1 or 2 maps to be revisited and given more. Keep new realms to the licensed characters.
That being said, we REALLY didn't need 5 variations on Badham Preschool. Those maps are almost identical to one another. It's a terrible waste of resources when there are plenty of killers with no maps to their names.
Ok true, that's the only one that didn't need more variations. They're literally the same. More like Mother's Dwelling and Temple of Purgation plz. Two maps, different, same realm.