I dont understand all the hate towards Nemesis

Everywhere I look on this forum I see people hating against Nemesis and I dont understand at all.

I already have him p3 and I think I had only one or two games where I didnt get at least 2 kills.

Yes I do think he is not perfect and could use some changes (no speed boost when contaminating a survivor and some changes to level 3) but I dont think that he is to weak without these changes.

So what does everybody say?

Am I just getting lucky with my matches?

Comments

  • You're probably just good as him & the rest aren't.

    I also like him.

  • I love him too i also have him p3

    People dont "hate" him, we just want QoL changes to a beloved character that deserves the best treatment in this game.

  • @Elik said:

    Everywhere I look on this forum I see people hating against Nemesis and I dont understand at all.

    I already have him p3 and I think I had only one or two games where I didnt get at least 2 kills.

    Yes I do think he is not perfect and could use some changes (no speed boost when contaminating a survivor and some changes to level 3) but I dont think that he is to weak without these changes.

    So what does everybody say?

    Am I just getting lucky with my matches?

    People always have something to cpmplain about.

    I really like Nemesis and is very well balanced IMO. He is not too strong nor too weak.

    A lot of people complain about the 3 hit power instead of 2... but what they don't consider is that as long a surv is infected, he is easily hit in loops. So as long as they are infected, chases time is overall reduced.

    He is a snowball killer who gets stronger as the game goes on.

    And when I play him, I usually get more than 3 kills

    People just want to complain to complain.

  • I’ve been winning as him but I do hate having to hand out free sprint bursts to use my power. It’s a bit of a shame I feel the need to have save the best for last / bamboozle to handle loops and increase his damage where other strong killers I can just have the base power.

    I play with sprint burst as survivor and had a match earlier where between my sprint burst, the free nemesis sprint burst, and the injured sprint burst I ended up literally across the map from where the chase started even though all I had to loop was a crappy filler pallet and an LT wall.

  • He is literally an m1 killer that gives a free life with his power. we all get scrubs that don't know what a generator is now and then, but when you get decent survivors you see how devastatingly weak he is.

  • Having lots of fun with him, but can use some QOL for his hitbox and whip over certain objects. And maybe some buffs for tier 3

  • I don't hate him. He's just a bit boring in my opinion. Because I see him just like another Hunteress version ngl. Except for the shorter range and the infection part.