Hemophobia steam achievement
I just escaped the Asylum map without taking any hits from the killer (Nemesis) and the achievement just didn't count.
Is this because of the map rework? Or is there any specific variation that I need to play in?
I just escaped the Asylum map without taking any hits from the killer (Nemesis) and the achievement just didn't count.
Is this because of the map rework? Or is there any specific variation that I need to play in?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
just did it again against another nemesis and i recorded and still not counted.
Sounds like a bug
open a bug report on the Forums (following link) and give as much info as you can and maybe link to the video clip as well!
there have been multiple achievement bugs in the past and I guess this is something that can easily slip through..
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
I read the title as "Homophobia Steam Achievement".
Thanks brain.
you get it for tunneling anyone with a pride flag
its no longer the asylum, its now the random garden with a tall building there
thank you for the link!
so you are saying its a random map? or it has a name so i can use an offering?
I was just making a joke about the visual rework to The Asylum. The achievement must be bugged, apologies for the confusion.
kkkkkkk dont worry, i was the stupid one