nerf nemesis

I know I should have nerfed this nemesis I'm a horrible assassin I don't lose a match with it, it's too fast and the tentacle attack is absurd almost impossible to escape only when the player is much more much more, much more, even for this it is impossible to nerf immediately

Comments

  • No, he doesn't need any nerfs.

  • Are you alright buddy?

    To be fair Nemesis is decent killer and nothing more

    bassicly worse Plague and worse Pyramid head

  • only those who do not know how to play assassin should want him not to be nerfed to be able to win the games easy easy the tentacle crosses the pallet and hits you 6m on level 3 in which he gets only attacking their own zombies that does not exist would be better to launch grenades for him so it would be less theft

  • Nemesis need some buff and if they nerf him he will be the next billy and no one will play him anymore. If the dev dont touch him player will leave him too when they get higher

  • He doesn't need a nerf. If he beats you up, Plague and Pyramid Head probably do too.

    Only nerf I'd actually be okay with is to his zombies.

  • Playing Survivor, I find him balanced. Not to difficult to loop and slight passive gen defense when zombies are close. So far very fun killer to face.

  • Hes like Oni -weak in early game but really strong if people let him infect them

  • @rpd said:

    I know I should have nerfed this nemesis I'm a horrible assassin I don't lose a match with it, it's too fast and the tentacle attack is absurd almost impossible to escape only when the player is much more much more, much more, even for this it is impossible to nerf immediately

    Get ready. Killer mains incoming to attack you and shun you for saying what we all know lol.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/259270/nerf-nemesis

    Get ready. Killer mains incoming to attack you and shun you for saying what we all know lol.

    Ah yes, telling someone why a killer doesn't need to be nerfed is "attacking" and "shunning".

    People say the tentacle is impossible to dodge, but I find it easy to dodge.

    People say the zombies are are free downs, yet all the games that I've played against him not one survivor got downed by zombies (even on indoor maps).

    People say Nemesis is OP because he can hit over pallets, I guess Huntress, Pyramid Head, and Plague are OP as well.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    if people just spread out and do gens he loses instantly

    3 hits with the first hit giving a speed boost is ridiculous

    I’m going to play the devil’s advocate: the first speed boost is fine because vaccines are in a limited amount. If the vaccines respawned i would agree, but they don’t. They’ll run out of it then it’ll be 2 hits

  • On today's episode of "I lost to this killer"

    Nemesis

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/259270/nerf-nemesis

    Get ready. Killer mains incoming to attack you and shun you for saying what we all know lol.

    Survivors do no wrong and killers are nothing but bad people huh?

  • He could use Qol and buffs. His power isn't that strong it can't go through walls and barely goes over anything.

  • @Hektic3000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2289853#Comment_2289853

    Survivors do no wrong and killers are nothing but bad people huh?

    Don't even bother with him. 99% sure he's a troll

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    if people just spread out and do gens he loses instantly

    3 hits with the first hit giving a speed boost is ridiculous

    At level one its also incredibly easy to dodge. Easier than PH's shot.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2290349#Comment_2290349

    yep and if you're facing people that know how to play against it (or just get lucky) good luck getting to t3, let alone t2 w/o marvin's blood.

    i've found that it's much safer to just bop people in the beginning and only use the tentacle when there's no other option (ie when they're going for a window/pallet you can't make with a lunge) or they're trying to (mistakenly) play around a low loop. compare that to PH where i feel confident going for all kinds of crazy shots because I know that they'll be impactful if they land and he kinda falls off for me.

    he feels really unrewarding to play at the start of the match unless you get some good RNG with the zombies.

    That on top of the fact that PH can hit through walls. And hit multiple survivors at once.

    I am notoriously bad at chases and I find I can easily run most Nemesis for a while due to the easy dodge and extra free hit if they focus on their power. Hell, faking pallets and windows screws him harder than, I think, any other ranged killer.

    Zombies are trash like 90% of the time. I've seen some jerking back and forth stuck in place on literally nothing. BHVR has GROSSLY overestimated the strength of Zombies and have balanced Nemesis around this. That's why he feels so off and High Risk-Low Reward. If they fix Zombies he would at least be half way decent imo.

  • Bu bu bu bu bait

  • Shift w for nemesis chase across country

  • I had a stroke reading this.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2290431#Comment_2290431

    It's a damn shame they didn't give you the ability to reset them at range as a secondary action, because the amount of times they've gotten stuck on random objects (or guaranteed spots like the cranes on autohaven) almost surpasses the amount of times they've been legitimately impactful for me. But it's clear that the game probably couldn't even handle something as simple as that considering the poor state it's in right now.

    The game is a disaster right now. lol