What happens when you get 100% of all t3 perks on a character
Like does the bloodweb have a increase in ultra rares in place of a perk?
Like does the bloodweb have a increase in ultra rares in place of a perk?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
very rare nodes iirc
Nothing. Just little more chance for rare add-ons
oh ok thx northener
This: You spent enough time to learn a new language, but instead you just have a character with all THE perks.
You will finally play the game.
/s
Nothing but flexing
I’ve completed a handful of killers like this. I wonder if there’s a higher chance of event offerings, etc, now. As OP suggests, those nodes are filled.
There is nothing that happens. more items appear. that is it.
No. This has been proven a hundred times over. There is no benefit. Just more items appear, since you dont have perks. It is the same as no prestiege if you had all perks unlocked.
I question this since I haven’t seen proof that those nodes do not fill with event addons. Even if it’s a percentage based formula, surely these are bound to have event offerings and items as well.
During the anniver I plan on accumulating tons of Cake Offerings on my favorite (completed) killers.
I have every perk on every killer and every perk on 2 survivors.
Nothing actually happens, but in place of perks, you get a few extra slots for rarer items.
You can finally play that character.
Disappointment.