I don't like the new coldwind maps

Auras basically don't exist




That's all

Comments


  • I actually liked the new coldwind, but i'd rather have some variations of ti at night too

  • Same. It can be very difficult to spot temporary auras, like BBQ & Chili or a teammate going down before the killer picks them up. Auras were not created with daytime maps in mind.

    Also, corn. Old corn doesn't hold a candle to the super mega ultra deluxe GMO corn they've got growing in Coldwind these days.

  • Scratch marks and auras were made with dark colors in mind. Blues, blacks, greens, greys, and browns. Maps with ice, daylight, and floodlamps obscure the existing marks so badly that they may as well not exist. It'd be great if those things had something to actually stand out. Either color changes based on the intensity of the map's ambient light, or just change it to neon greens. that will pop out no matter how much daylight is blinding us.

  • @JoaoVanBlizzard said:

    I actually liked the new coldwind, but i'd rather have some variations of ti at night too

    That would be a great idea. They should change Rotten Fields to nighttime because there’s literally nothing special about that empty map.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Same. It can be very difficult to spot temporary auras, like BBQ & Chili or a teammate going down before the killer picks them up. Auras were not created with daytime maps in mind.

    Also, corn. Old corn doesn't hold a candle to the super mega ultra deluxe GMO corn they've got growing in Coldwind these days.

    Tinkerer triggered and i went to where this circle is but when the circle was away i couldn't even see the gen even though i knew it was there

  • @JoaoVanBlizzard said:

    I actually liked the new coldwind, but i'd rather have some variations of ti at night too

    This. Imagine if it could rain and it being nighttime i think it would look amazing!

  • I don't like them because they were strong for survivors before, but now were made even stronger. That's my take on them.

  • They could fix it by making auras Green or Blue on those maps, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

  • Same, even with colourblind settings I can't see generator auras when looking across the corn, let alone anything else.

  • I hate that its during the day. Put it at night like the artwork suggested

  • I hate it. But then again, I hate every single reworked map so that is hardly a surprise.

  • Agreed, way too bright now all of a sudden I struggle with following scratch marks in the corn. And the corn has been made even worse to see through now.

  • No one does, I don't think these map reworks are good with the exception of ormond they actually did a pretty good job there, the other reworked maps are completely bad.