Nemesis Daily Ritual

I got this one in my dailies. I re-rolled because I always do with 30k rituals when I have the option, but I was wondering if anyone knows what actually is required to complete it.

Untitled Image

The wording seems to mean that you have to reach mutation 3 and do so 4 times. Considering you reach max mutation only once per match, because you don't tier down unlike Myers, then you would need to play at least 4 trials no matter what, which doesn't sound right.

I checked the wiki and it hasn't been updated yet https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Daily_Rituals#Killer_Rituals

Comments

  • “The wording seems to mean that you have to reach mutation 3 and do so 4 times.”


    do this and you’ll complete it

  • @Bwsted said:

    I got this one in my dailies. I re-rolled because I always do with 30k rituals when I have the option, but I was wondering if anyone knows what actually is required to complete it.

    https://i.postimg.cc/024cWvrw/nemesis-daily.png

    The wording seems to mean that you have to reach mutation 3 and do so 4 times. Considering you reach max mutation only once per match, because you don't tier down unlike Myers, then you would need to play at least 4 trials no matter what, which doesn't sound right.

    I checked the wiki and it hasn't been updated yet https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Daily_Rituals#Killer_Rituals

    @RockScorpion384 said:

    “The wording seems to mean that you have to reach mutation 3 and do so 4 times.”

    do this and you’ll complete it

    huh i thought rituals had to be completed in one round...mabye the ghostface one is glitched then, cause i only use my power for alleast half the down

  • That’s weird actually.. like, every other killer daily can be done within one match but this one needs at least 4? And then only 30K like the others..

    i would have expected to contaminate x survs or down x survs with the tentacle to be the daily…

  • @Bwsted said:

    I got this one in my dailies. I re-rolled because I always do with 30k rituals when I have the option, but I was wondering if anyone knows what actually is required to complete it.

    https://i.postimg.cc/024cWvrw/nemesis-daily.png

    The wording seems to mean that you have to reach mutation 3 and do so 4 times. Considering you reach max mutation only once per match, because you don't tier down unlike Myers, then you would need to play at least 4 trials no matter what, which doesn't sound right.

    I checked the wiki and it hasn't been updated yet https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Daily_Rituals#Killer_Rituals

    Wait so 4 matches for one challenge? That's almost as lame as Pigs old Daily

  • Daily rituals could always be completed over the course of multiple games. Will say that, in comparison to most specific-Killer dailies, this one seems rather...excessive.

  • I don't really know how to do that daily, but assuming it's like any other killer dailies that can be done in one game, it means to infect 4 survivors (which makes sense)

  • @nursewannabe said:

    I don't really know how to do that daily, but assuming it's like any other killer dailies that can be done in one game, it means to infect 4 survivors (which makes sense)

    No you have to reach tier 3 infection 4 times. It takes 4 games minimum to complete

  • They should just change the ritual to 'infect survivors a total of four times as the Nemesis.'

  • This just shows how much they know about Nemesis and how he´s played.

    Just spend 4+ matches for this "simple" daily.