Iron Maiden

How did I not realize until just now that they buffed the Iron Maiden exposed time? I only use it on Doc to condition survivors that there's nowhere to hide but tonight I saw the exposed effect is 30 seconds instead of 15! What a time to be alive!

Comments

  • Yeah its decent now, still not great but ill run it occassionally :)

  • @JHondo said:

    How did I not realize until just now that they buffed the Iron Maiden exposed time? I only use it on Doc to condition survivors that there's nowhere to hide but tonight I saw the exposed effect is 30 seconds instead of 15! What a time to be alive!

    That was changed ages ago lol.

  • According to the wiki it was only changed at patch 4.5. far from "ages ago" like only a few months ago

  • @JHondo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283800#Comment_2283800

    According to the wiki it was only changed at patch 4.5. far from "ages ago" like only a few months ago

    In this games' span, that is ages ago lol. Since they only do patches every few months. It was definitely needed since 15 seconds isn't enough time to even get to the locker lol.

  • @JHondo said:

    How did I not realize until just now that they buffed the Iron Maiden exposed time? I only use it on Doc to condition survivors that there's nowhere to hide but tonight I saw the exposed effect is 30 seconds instead of 15! What a time to be alive!

    OMG! Why have I not thought about running this on my Doc too?! You, my friend have enlightened me in to a new path of murd- errr I mean, therapy. Yes, that's it therapy! I now have a new method of treatment for my vic- patients.

  • They did? I think I've only ever downed one guy by the iron maiden exposed lol

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283806#Comment_2283806

    In this games' span, that is ages ago lol. Since they only do patches every few months. It was definitely needed since 15 seconds isn't enough time to even get to the locker lol.

    Lol, fair enough, they really don't update the game enough

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283806#Comment_2283806

    In this games' span, that is ages ago lol. Since they only do patches every few months. It was definitely needed since 15 seconds isn't enough time to even get to the locker lol.

    First number is the year, 2nd one is the number of patch that year.

    June is anniversary, PH was year 4. So the patch for PH was 4.0

    Mid patch 4.1 ; Blight 4.2 (Sep)

    Mid patch 4.3 ; Twin 4.4 (Dec)

    Mid patch 4.5 ; Trickster 4.6 (Mar)

    Mid patch 4.7 ; Enemsis 5.0

    Each patch is 6 weeks apart. Which mean ~18 weeks. Around over 4 months.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283847#Comment_2283847

    First number is the year, 2nd one is the number of patch that year.

    June is anniversary, PH was year 4. So the patch for PH was 4.0

    Mid patch 4.1 ; Blight 4.2 (Sep)

    Mid patch 4.3 ; Twin 4.4 (Dec)

    Mid patch 4.5 ; Trickster 4.6 (Mar)

    Mid patch 4.7 ; Enemsis 5.0

    Each patch is 6 weeks apart. Which mean ~18 weeks. Around over 4 months.

    I'm referring to the fact that it's been 15 seconds for years lol. No one can get to a locker in 15 seconds plus down someone XD Well, Blight and maybe Billy but even then, you're pushing your luck lol.

  • What is a good doc build that uses this? I don't play him much at all.

  • @JHondo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283847#Comment_2283847

    Lol, fair enough, they really don't update the game enough

    I can't believe they left it at 15 seconds for years lol. Like who the hell can get to a locker in 15 seconds plus get a hit XD

  • It's also great with BBQ. They hide, they get exposed. They don't, they get seen lol.

  • @Lucent said:

    What is a good doc build that uses this? I don't play him much at all.

    @Marik13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/258727/iron-maiden

    OMG! Why have I not thought about running this on my Doc too?! You, my friend have enlightened me in to a new path of murd- errr I mean, therapy. Yes, that's it therapy! I now have a new method of treatment for my vic- patients.

    I like to play "you can't hide from me" Doc using BBQ, Iron Maiden, Whispers, and for a regression perk Pop, with Calm and Restraint add-ons. Whispers and Restraint kinda counter Calm Spirit but are good for general tracking since Restraint shows you the doctor illusions longer and at lower madbess. Then the Calm makes your TR larger when the blast is ready to find even more people. Iron Maiden makes them super hesitant to hide from the electricity because even if I can't get to them while they're still exposed I know where they are, it's kinda gimmicky and there's probably much better perks to run but I find it fun.

  • @JHondo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283860#Comment_2283860

    I like to play "you can't hide from me" Doc using BBQ, Iron Maiden, Whispers, and for a regression perk Pop, with Calm and Restraint add-ons. Whispers and Restraint kinda counter Calm Spirit but are good for general tracking since Restraint shows you the doctor illusions longer and at lower madbess. Then the Calm makes your TR larger when the blast is ready to find even more people. Iron Maiden makes them super hesitant to hide from the electricity because even if I can't get to them while they're still exposed I know where they are, it's kinda gimmicky and there's probably much better perks to run but I find it fun.

    Honestly, this sounds like a fun build to run anyway, gimmicky or not lol. I'll definitey run this next time I play Doc- and provided if I have the right perks unlocked for him. Thank you!

  • @Marik13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283903#Comment_2283903

    Honestly, this sounds like a fun build to run anyway, gimmicky or not lol. I'll definitey run this next time I play Doc- and provided if I have the right perks unlocked for him. Thank you!

    He was my first main before I started maining Hag and Trapper so I'm always happy to spread more Doctor misery around lol

  • @JHondo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283907#Comment_2283907

    He was my first main before I started maining Hag and Trapper so I'm always happy to spread more Doctor misery around lol

    I recently got in to him before Nemesis released. I was leveling killers to unlock their perks and I figured, screw it I'll try Doc. My god...once I got the hang of him and his shock blasts, denying pallets and vaults, he became soooo much fun.

  • @JHondo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283907#Comment_2283907

    He was my first main before I started maining Hag and Trapper so I'm always happy to spread more Doctor misery around lol

    You should try Pop, BBQ, STBFL and Whispers. Once you get 8 stacks, shock and whack. If you're fast, you can get a grab after the whack XD

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283912#Comment_2283912

    You should try Pop, BBQ, STBFL and Whispers. Once you get 8 stacks, shock and whack. If you're fast, you can get a grab after the whack XD

    That's similar to my regular m1 killer build I run on Trapper, Ghostie, Pig, and Legion. Just swap whispers for Brutal lol

    Since I P3'd him though I haven't gotten STBFL yet, I'm running low on add-ons though so during the anniversary after I get Nemesis' perks unlocked I'm gonna be spending BP in Doc and Nea to reup their add-ons and items.

  • @JHondo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283944#Comment_2283944

    That's similar to my regular m1 killer build I run on Trapper, Ghostie, Pig, and Legion. Just swap whispers for Brutal lol

    Since I P3'd him though I haven't gotten STBFL yet, I'm running low on add-ons though so during the anniversary after I get Nemesis' perks unlocked I'm gonna be spending BP in Doc and Nea to reup their add-ons and items.

    Nea's rework looks BEAUTIFUL! She actually looks adorable!