d/c before match begins

Title

Someone d/c's during the loading screen. Game ends before it begins. My add-ons and Offering, as killer, both get consumed.

Why?

Tagged: Mod

Comments


  • @LilCrapper said:

    Title

    Someone d/c's during the loading screen. Game ends before it begins. My add-ons and Offering, as killer, both get consumed.

    Why?

    I assure you it doesn't get consumed, you think it does because when you ar eback in the lobby, you are not equipped with it anymore, but if you look at the numbers you had before, the number stay the same, it is just back in your inventory.

  • They're not supposed to be consumed as far as I'm aware, they may very well unequip on your character though.

  • @PatWesker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/258506/d-c-before-match-begins

    I assure you it doesn't get consumed, you think it does because when you ar eback in the lobby, you are not equipped with it anymore, but if you look at the numbers you had before, the number stay the same, it is just back in your inventory.

    it consumed it. I was cannibal(farming for hag) had a bowl of chili for stacking BP and was my last one, and the addons that lets be honest.. are meh no matter the tier.

    I am unsure about the addons. As i have multiple sets of those



    I should be a little more clear i think. During the loading screen, someone D/C'd. Which prompted the game to end. The end, was the score screen like i just completed the game. However, no one appeared to have d/c'd. Everyone's BP gain was 0. I (think) was De-Pipped, and was awarded zero medals.

    I was not given a leaver penalty like I d/c'd. And immediately qued for another game

  • @LilCrapper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2281921#Comment_2281921

    it consumed it. I was cannibal(farming for hag) had a bowl of chili for stacking BP and was my last one, and the addons that lets be honest.. are meh no matter the tier.

    I am unsure about the addons. As i have multiple sets of those

    I should be a little more clear i think. During the loading screen, someone D/C'd. Which prompted the game to end. The end, was the score screen like i just completed the game. However, no one appeared to have d/c'd. Everyone's BP gain was 0. I (think) was De-Pipped, and was awarded zero medals.

    I was not given a leaver penalty like I d/c'd. And immediately qued for another game

    Well this situation happened to me a few times too and according to me, on the lobby screen, the offering I used was no more equipped but I was able to find it in the inventory.

    I don't assume you are wrong, it may have happened to you for real. Maybe it is a question on when the player DC before in the loading screen? Seriously I can't tell. But are you like a new player and want to get bloodpoints?

    If so, I suggest you to equip right away BBQ, even if it is on tier 1. And if you are really a new player and you play cannibal, a lot of newbies will camp... but don't! Each hook gives a lot of bloodpoints, chases give more bloodpoints than just 1 hook + a sacrifice, just simple hits are worth it.

    And if you are not new, well... i said it for nothing x)

  • @PatWesker said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2281969#Comment_2281969

    Well this situation happened to me a few times too and according to me, on the lobby screen, the offering I used was no more equipped but I was able to find it in the inventory.

    I don't assume you are wrong, it may have happened to you for real. Maybe it is a question on when the player DC before in the loading screen? Seriously I can't tell. But are you like a new player and want to get bloodpoints?

    If so, I suggest you to equip right away BBQ, even if it is on tier 1. And if you are really a new player and you play cannibal, a lot of newbies will camp... but don't! Each hook gives a lot of bloodpoints, chases give more bloodpoints than just 1 hook + a sacrifice, just simple hits are worth it.

    And if you are not new, well... i said it for nothing x)

    No, not a new player. I have had the game since almost release. I just havent grinded for everything... yet

    Just about to get hag to lvl 40 for that devour hope. So I can go back to Wraith and never wink get complaints about being a flithy camper again!