Rite of the Nemesis?

This just came up for me:

"Rite of the Nemesis: With the Nemesis, reach the maximum of the Tyrant Mutations 4 time(s)."

Does that mean this daily ritual requires playing four matches with Nemesis? I don't think his mutation rate goes down like Meyers' Evil Within. Surely this is a bug or mistake.

Comments

  • 4 games I guess. Must reach T3 4 times.

  • Look like a copy-paste from Myers rite ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Well, that is the longest ritual in the game right now.

    All others can be easily done in a single game... .

    wOw

  • @Zeus said:

    4 games I guess. Must reach T3 4 times.

    That would be ridiculous if actually working as intended

  • This is completely absurd. It should be tentacle hits, or contaminations, or at the very least, 4 tier-ups instead of 4 T3s. Even Myers' requirement isn't that demanding and can be done in a single game.

  • Anyone remember the day that the rituals used to be long like this and award like 200.000+ bp

    I remember

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Anyone remember the day that the rituals used to be long like this and award like 200.000+ bp

    I remember

    You know what? If it were 200k, I'd be fine with it. It's only 30k, just like everything else, though. 4 games, minimum of 16 successful tentacle whips per game? Not really worth the 30k.

  • LMAOOOO, this ritual better be for 100K bloodpoints

  • Also, the description is not translated to others language.

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Anyone remember the day that the rituals used to be long like this and award like 200.000+ bp

    I remember

    i kinda miss those, it felt good getting a huge reward for a longer challenge

  • You need to get max mutation in four games.