Fix Claire's face.
It looks good in the trailer and in frame, but the modeling looks horrible in game.
It looks good in the trailer and in frame, but the modeling looks horrible in game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
๐ she looks more terrifying than nemesis
Laughed my ass off for a bit.
Her expression looks like Nea's.
Yes, so true, when I saw there is a Claire skin, I was hyped AF, then I saw the result in game... Terrifying
Like Claire and Chris had a genetically defective inbred baby
What interests me is the developers gave the "Okay" signal on releasing this... Like, they didn't think she looked weird. I know essentially they copied and pasted her from Capcom's engine but my god she looks like an offspring of Nea and Quentin. I hope her face gets fixed eventually because DBD are renewing old survivor's faces and its very strange they're releasing new faces that look like.... that.