What are your thoughts on P3 Legendary Skins
Title says it
Title says it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If we could unlock legendary skins by P3'ng (or even III-50) a character I'd be all for it. The bloody clothes really aren't much of a reward and the prices of cosmetics, especially legendary ones, are astronomical. They take either several hundred matches to buy or, if using cells, roughly the cost of the whole game itself. That's patently absurd.
I don't see why not. If we're paying a premium price, we might as well have the skin we get be treated like its own unique survivor. I'm not a fan of coming out with a new looking skin, slapping on a "legendary" tag, and marking up the price significantly. The new legendary skins this patch (since they at least have their own portraits and names displayed now) are slightly better, especially with the Chris and Claire skins having their own voice actors entirely, but then...
As a owner of Jonathan Byers, it makes me feel kind of ripped off due to the fact that I have to be stuck with Steve's voice (probably top 3 worst voices in the game IMO) while people who paid the exact same amount of money get characters with unique voices.
Would be cool
It could work but it would probably have to be a separate set only unlocked at P3. Still would love to see a bloody Johnathan
Would deformier be cool and warrant that heavy price tag a little bit more..
and I guess in case of Lisa it would make her not as bright and visible and allow more immersive gameplay
I would love to have P3 versions of legendary skins and I really don't see any downsides to it. For the amount that legendary skins are, I think it would warrant the high price a little more.
the only p3 skin that really matters is claudettes all others are just for show