I want my money back

I payed 40$ for the switch version to have a game to play.

Not for a 5-15 fps diashow who gets more bugs and freezes with every update and kills my switch on a rain or snow map. Since the 5.0 update its worse then ever before.

And the thing is, it's getting worse since every update since months. Is there no quality control for games anymore? I read the same thing for consoles like ps4 and nothing is happening except new bullcrap to make the game more in stable.

Comments

  • image.png

    No refunds.

    You're looking at

    Store Credit of $10.00 / Cash of $8.00 at gamestop

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6ONI53WC0UYL/image.png

    No refunds.

    You're looking at

    Store Credit of $10.00 / Cash of $8.00 at gamestop

    ;-;

  • I know how you feel, but it was your mistake for purchasing on switch if you ask me.

    Its such a weak console. I speak from experience since I own one. Its a big case of doing your research before you buy.


    Theres no excuse for ps4/xbox, but im on ps5 so i cant comment on their current issues

  • If you bought physically you can try to ask a refund

    Digitally will be harder with nintendo but you can still try by claiming the game is unplayable

  • @Itooshie said:

    I know how you feel, but it was your mistake for purchasing on switch if you ask me.

    Its such a weak console. I speak from experience since I own one. Its a big case of doing your research before you buy.

    Theres no excuse for ps4/xbox, but im on ps5 so i cant comment on their current issues

    Oh so you'd say Cyberpunk was nice on release date.


    If it's unplayable, a game shoudnt be on the market. End of the story.

  • @Itooshie said:

    I know how you feel, but it was your mistake for purchasing on switch if you ask me.

    Its such a weak console. I speak from experience since I own one. Its a big case of doing your research before you buy.

    Theres no excuse for ps4/xbox, but im on ps5 so i cant comment on their current issues

    My research was 30 fps and for a long time it was so and the quality were good. Then after every update it got worse and worse

  • @Jago said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277148#Comment_2277148

    Oh so you'd say Cyberpunk was nice on release date.

    If it's unplayable, a game shoudnt be on the market. End of the story.

    Dont go putting words in my mouth just to sound cool now.

    Thats not even a fair comparison ๐Ÿคญ

  • @DanielPaint said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277148#Comment_2277148

    My research was 30 fps and for a long time it was so and the quality were good. Then after every update it got worse and worse

    The fps drops are across all consoles atm. They will patch it... Hopefully. But dont expect anything better than what you had before on Switch. Thats all.๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

  • @Itooshie said:

    I know how you feel, but it was your mistake for purchasing on switch if you ask me.

    Its such a weak console. I speak from experience since I own one. Its a big case of doing your research before you buy.

    Theres no excuse for ps4/xbox, but im on ps5 so i cant comment on their current issues

    That's ######### stupid. If BHVR sells a product on any system it should ######### work. And right now it seems like it's not working on any system.

  • @catbeans said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277148#Comment_2277148

    That's ######### stupid. If BHVR sells a product on any system it should ######### work. And right now it seems like it's not working on any system.

    Its not a matter of BHVR its the Switch system its just inferior to other options. Like using a low end PC and wondering why your frames drop.

    Its not a huge secret that the switch cant cope with games. Nor is it a secret that DBD doesnt run perfectly on other consoles ether.

    As a consumer you know what you are getting into. The recent patch just made everything from mediocre to bad. It'll will be fixed eventually ๐Ÿ˜ณ .... maybe.

  • @Itooshie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277333#Comment_2277333

    Its not a matter of BHVR its the Switch system its just inferior to other options. Like using a low end PC and wondering why your frames drop.

    Its not a huge secret that the switch cant cope with games. Nor is it a secret that DBD doesnt run perfectly on other consoles ether.

    As a consumer you know what you are getting into. The recent patch just made everything from mediocre to bad. It'll will be fixed eventually ๐Ÿ˜ณ .... maybe.

    Jfc dude, Warframe runs on the ######### Switch. It is BHVR.

  • @Itooshie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2277333#Comment_2277333

    Its not a matter of BHVR its the Switch system its just inferior to other options. Like using a low end PC and wondering why your frames drop.

    Its not a huge secret that the switch cant cope with games. Nor is it a secret that DBD doesnt run perfectly on other consoles ether.

    As a consumer you know what you are getting into. The recent patch just made everything from mediocre to bad. It'll will be fixed eventually ๐Ÿ˜ณ .... maybe.

    Even ignoring the fact that games that are far more demanding run on the Switch, that does not chamge the fact that if for some reason DBD couldn't run on the Switch ( it can they just don't want to optimize, the ######### barely runs on other systems) then they should not be SELLING it as a finished product.

  • @Itooshie said:

    I know how you feel, but it was your mistake for purchasing on switch if you ask me.

    Its such a weak console. I speak from experience since I own one. Its a big case of doing your research before you buy.

    Theres no excuse for ps4/xbox, but im on ps5 so i cant comment on their current issues

    Yea, lets blame the players instead of the developers.


    Normally, if a game exists on a plattform it should perform well enough. Its not the players fault.