Claire need a different hair style
That is all.
That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like what
But… which one?
i have only seen her with this hairstyle tbh
My mistake I meant Jill valentine from resident evil 5
Ah well, that makes sense :)
chances are we will get additional cosmetics in the future. We just got new outfits for Nancy and Steve, the chapter was released over a year ago.
no she doesn't
So... Jill from Resident Evil 5 needs a different hairstyle?
I meant Jill valentine(Re5)...that was my bad on post title.
I meant bring the costume she has from that game...I messed up post title.
Yeah that would be cool. I really want a classic skin from RE1 too, it's weird we don't have that.
She's had exactly 2 hairstyles across most of the games and one was only in an ending boss fight. Ponytail is iconic for Claire
Can we get a pictures of her hairstyle from RE games you want? I honestly remember only this one
OP already stated multiple times he meant Jill and just made a mistake on the title
@Zacharry100 i think you can edit the title to avoid further confusion
Oh you mean Jill...then yes please!
Especially new hairstyle for that skin they made a set for no other reason than get extra money for selling the same head piece as default one
Oh, well thats just her remake design. I'm fairly certian even her original outfit in the remake only changed the clothes. Though I didn't put much time into it as the remake sucked ass
She still has different outfits from other games. RE 1 and RE 5 come to mind. I don’t know if she is in later titles as I haven’t seen/played those.
i actually expect at least her original outfit from RE 1 to come later on!
I'm genuinly shocked they went with the RE3 skirt/tube top over the Shoulderpads/Beret outfit. Thats way mor iconic.
It kinda makes sense as they wanted the Jill that was chased by Nemesis I guess? And I am personally quite happy it’s this outfit :)