Chris is HOT
Bought him and then I just...
Bought him and then I just...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
His face reminds me of a neanderthal unironically.
I was pleasantly surprised with how well he came out! Not perfect, of course, he could stand to get his glutes back and purse his lips less, but he's still pretty good looking and another one for the 'good-looking male survivors' list. (Which Leon also can get on)
He just doesn't look like the real Chris to me. I think his face might be too thin. Real Chris has like a wider face I feel like.
that's what I thought xD
Re1 chris has a smol face. He's been buffed for re5
He seems to combine aspects from his current and original designs for this one.
i think he looks okay.
Weird how drastic of a difference RE 7 is to RE 8. RE 7 looks nothing like Chris.
Same ๐
Nah the one from DbD looks nothing like any of those versions.
Yeah he's definitely hot. I would have liked to see him with more exposed (and bigger) arms though
He looks bizarre to me. Like a knockoff cosplay. They've put his RE5 head on a beefed up RE1 body.
He resembles RE5 Chris quite a bit, IMO.
In RE5 you can unlock his STARS outfit. It looks almost identical to the RE5 unlockable STARS cosmetic where he's more beefed up.
I'm more of a classic Chris myself. I mean if they were gonna give us the RE5 look then it may as well be this one
He still looks good tho.
@xFatalFramex
That is what I was thinking. His face definitely reminds me of RE5 for sure. ๐
He...looks.
He definitely has a look to him.
I can see him.
He exists....
But Leon. . he is really hot.
I think I would have preffered REmake or CVX Chris. This is supposed to be the Raccoon city saga right? Why's he turned into roid monkey boulder puncher?
I'd say that RE7 Chris looked nothing like him, instead. The RE8 version reminds me of the one I know, and he still is bulky as the "real" Chris. I just don't understand why they feel the need to change his design so drastically game after game, and I am sad that Roger Craig Smith isn't voicing him anymore.