Nemesis’ zombies are stupid and unnecessary

they reward the killer for doing absolutely NOTHING.

it’s so aggravating being in chase and a zombie just randomly by rng walks over and ruins your entire loop.

there needs to be a way to destroy them without wasting a limited resources or having a specific item

Comments

  • ^ this guy got owned 1 time by a zombie and wants the killer nerfed because of it

  • I often see players saying that BHVR needs to add bots to the game to ease queue times and replace players who disconnect.

    If the killer were played by a bot instead of a person, would the zombies still be rewarding the killer for doing nothing?

  • @justalilbit123 said:

    ^ this guy got owned 1 time by a zombie and wants the killer nerfed because of it

    I mean... He'd definitely be easier to buff if he didn't have some random x factor that either does nothing or bodyblocks at the worst moments.

  • @Pig_Is_Pog said:

    they reward the killer for doing absolutely NOTHING.

    it’s so aggravating being in chase and a zombie just randomly by rng walks over and ruins your entire loop.

    there needs to be a way to destroy them without wasting a limited resources or having a specific item

    I feel the exact opposite. He's so slowwww 🐌. He neeeeds zambies

  • I agree In my opinion the zombies in this game is a very bad mechanic and is something that shouldn't be needed in this game. Its very RNG and rewards you for I guess playing the killer lmao. I think they should balance the game for skill not RNG.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/257767/nemesis-zombies-are-stupid-and-unnecessary

    Same here. Today I was downed from completely healthy to slug by a zombie within five seconds, apparently there is no cooldown between their attacks on a survivor. I have legitimately lost count of how many times they have injured me and screwed me over. They block off loops, camp hooks and generators, they apply free map pressure for the Nemesis with no effort on his part. They are an interesting design but definitely need to be reworked.

    Why are you standing next to the zombies for 5 seconds

  • Zombies made my Survivor matches far more interesting. Getting caught by one is completely on the Survivor for lack of awareness and encourage cautiousness over taking a blind corner. Had one zombies force me into rotating around a gen to work on it, most engaged I've ever been on a single gen.

  • Not every mechanic in the game should reward killer for doing something, some of them punish survivors for making mistakes, like not paying attention to the surroundings.

  • One bad game then crys on the forums

  • I played five hours plus of survivor tonight, with surprisingly quicker lobby times than usual (due to a plethora of people trying out the new killer). It was games against Nemesis all night with the exception of 2 matches. I didn't get hit by a zombie a single time, even on the indoor maps.

    I did get chased off of a generator once, and another time actually got pushed off of opening an exit gate (and had to go to the other one). It wasn't annoying or stupid or broken -- it legitmately might have been some of the hardest I've laughed during a game yet and was actually funny. I'm actually looking forward to the first time I get facecamped by a zombie (like I saw actually happen to people during the PTB) -- I might laugh so hard I'll forget to hit my skill checks. If and when it happens, I'll wear it as a badge of honor, lol.