It's just me or did outfits for EVERY CHARACTER reset for everyone?
It might be because I played the new tutorial... but still. Reequipping everyone is kinda annoying ntgl.
Tagged:
Mod
It might be because I played the new tutorial... but still. Reequipping everyone is kinda annoying ntgl.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Has happened to me countless aggravating times. Ive stopped re-equiping everthing after the 8th time. My killer also switches randomly too when i always leave it on Demogorgon. Soo effin annoy8ng but no one cares to fix it :(
If you've got broken sets don't do this :)
If you play the tutorials it unequips all perks and goes to default cosmetics on all your characters.
Also if you escape with item in survivor bot match you keep it.
wow bhvr really didnt think this through
Wait, really? So we could farm items in the tutorial if we wanted to? :)
I played survive with bots, went to play public match and saw all my characters (survivor and killer) perks were unequipped and they were in default cosmetics. After match went back to do kill the bots and same thing - all the perks/cosmetics I had just equipped were removed and back to default.
Probably until they do a hot fix. I got a yellow medkit. In another chest there was a green key. You can't go in with perks equipped so not like you can bring plunderers in.
So my hunch was correct. Welp time to waste 20-30 minutes. It's still worth for 200k bp I suppose.
Ugh and I only thought it was on Trapper and Dwight.
Will be fixed hopefully.
Hi please can you check Bug Reports to see if this has already been reported and vote up if you've been affected by it if so.